JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Devil May Cry (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/12347-devil-may-cry.html)

animelover32 02-07-2008 11:09 PM

Devil May Cry

I know there's threads for the DMC anime and DMC4 but what about the game that that started it all DMC? And what about DMC2 and 3. Well that's what this thread is for. Come here to talk about the hardest part, your favorite parts, favorite characteres, whatever. Also feel free to ask for help and talk about the anime and 4.

Faggotry 02-09-2008 11:41 PM

The anime sucked But these games were great. They were like Resident evil but faster paced and more supernatural.
this thread deserves more replies.

animelover32 02-16-2008 02:21 AM

Before this thread completely dies, if your opinion which were the best DMC's to the worst (only place ones you've played-like for example I haven't played 4 yet so I won't put it on mine).

1-Devil May Cry 3
2-Devil May Cry 1
3-Devil May Cry 2 (I heard it sucked but from what I've played so far everyone who told me it was bad was right, but who knows I just started it, hopeflly it'll get better...)

Kanji_The_Wanderer 02-18-2008 04:43 AM

Hell yeah! DMC rocks! ^___^

My order of favorites is:

DMC 4, 3, 1, and then 2. It is a pity that the second game in the series was a bad experience for me. I didn't like the look or feel of the game, and Dante seemed simple and one track.

If Part2, was a continuation of 1, it should be taking place before part 4, I would imagine. One of the only reasons I can imagine that the two are not linked, is because DMC2 was so poor, compared to the prequels.

miyavikuun 02-18-2008 04:47 AM

i love dmc my favorite one is the 3rd one haha cause that is the only one that i played all the way through but still it was a great experience but i havent seen the anime yet and frankly i dont really want to it is going to be based off of dmc it isnt going to be the game and it wont have the story line but i so want to play DMC4 but i cant cause me dont have the systems for it but man everywhere i look there it is!!!

EveV 02-18-2008 04:47 AM

Awesome game.
I want a pet Dante.

Tyrien 02-18-2008 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveV (Post 402651)
Awesome game.
I want a pet Dante.

Since when the hell?

I never really got into the first one at all. I played the second one, still have it actually. It's... well let's call it the black sheep of the series. 3 was very well done.

Vergil is my favourite on 3.

miyavikuun 02-18-2008 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EveV (Post 402651)
Awesome game.
I want a pet Dante.

god who doesnt he seems fun he just needs a hug

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrien (Post 402672)
Since when the hell?

I never really got into the first one at all. I played the second one, still have it actually. It's... well let's call it the black sheep of the series. 3 was very well done.

Vergil is my favourite on 3.

virgil is cool but i still like dante in 3 he has such a care free attitude when it is time to fight he gets serious but he still has the care free attitude

Tyrien 02-18-2008 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miyavikuun (Post 402673)
god who doesnt he seems fun he just needs a hug

virgil is cool but i still like dante in 3 he has such a care free attitude when it is time to fight he gets serious but he still has the care free attitude

Well I meant game play wise. Vergil doesn't really get an attitude in depth as Dante does in 3. He's just an extra character, with no unique cut scenes to him to help build the character.

miyavikuun 02-18-2008 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrien (Post 402674)
Well I meant game play wise. Vergil doesn't really get an attitude in depth as Dante does in 3. He's just an extra character, with no unique cut scenes to him to help build the character.

yeah but i dont like his weapons that much besides the one that is similar to dantes for me his original sword is not the best choice it does the same thing pretty much it has its pors but also its cons