JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#491 (permalink))
Old
ff12guy (Offline)
shibby

Send a message via AIM to ff12guy
qustion about ff12 - 06-05-2007, 05:10 PM

When you equip lebra (sp check) and float and walk across the bombs there is like some kind of drawings or something (that little line pointing in the air) didnt no if it was some forgin writing or something or if it was nothing at all
)
(#492 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

Send a message via MSN to XjapanFOREVER
06-05-2007, 05:16 PM

I'm pretty sure it's jsut a design the designers threw in there....
and I love Libra and float, that's how I got out of the mines after I beat Zodiark, he was a beast too!!!!

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#493 (permalink))
Old
ff12guy (Offline)
shibby

06-05-2007, 05:26 PM

1 more so do you no ware that madallon thing is ware you have to find the pices and you get that dusty letter i havenot figured that out yet
(#494 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

06-05-2007, 05:30 PM

which medallion, isn't there like 4 of them?
blackened, dull, grimy, and something else?
which one do you need?

Microsoft is making computer's just like air conditioners; they work properly until you open WINDOWS.
(#495 (permalink))
Old
ff12guy (Offline)
shibby

06-05-2007, 05:34 PM

blackened think its the one that you need to get in the nalbus or dead land not get in but its ware when you get to frans village and you go north and there is a place were you need to put a madalon in but think its the blacked dusty letter said go in differt directions didnt confuse you did i
(#496 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

06-05-2007, 05:37 PM

actually you kinda did...
did you already get the one from teh garamsythe waterway?

(#497 (permalink))
Old
ff12guy (Offline)
shibby

06-05-2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by XjapanFOREVER View Post
actually you kinda did...
did you already get the one from teh garamsythe waterway?
no but i think were talking about the same one ware at in the waterway that letter con fused me
(#498 (permalink))
Old
XjapanFOREVER (Offline)
In X we Trust

06-05-2007, 05:44 PM

I think you're trying to get the Esper Chaos, so here you go, this'll tell you where all the fragments are!

I first must warn you that getting this esper is quite a long and a little hard side-quest.

Before being able to fight Chaos you’ll have to get 4 fragments:

Clear the following mob hunt marks: Wraith ,White Moose and Orthros, by clearing the last one you’ll get your first fragment.

Go back to Garamsythe Waterway there you’ll have to activate the following swithches, first turn all of them off, now activate the 11th and 4th , now deactivate the 11th and activate the 3rd, finally deactivate the 4th, go south of the same screen you are and you’ll find a shining object, the second fragment

For the last fragment go to Nabreus deadlands, there talk with Ma’kleou, he’ll tell you he’s waiting for his two disciples, now it’s time to find those 2 guys. Go to Rabanastre lowtown, to Dalan’s house there talk with the disciple he’ll explain you the situation, no go to the vacant house and read the letter (NOTE: You’ve already done what this letter tells you to do, but you still need to read it). The following step is to talk with Filo in the South Sprawl of Lowtown, after doing so go to the streets of Rabanastre. Talk with a woman that standing watching the fountain, next talk with a merchant in the bazaar you will tell you that he sold the necklace to an Imperial, this imperial is in the magic shop, choose the option 1 option twice. Back to lowtown speak with Filo again, now go and talk with the imperial again, you’ll receive the third fragment.
Go to the disciple in Dalan’s house and give him the 3 fragments you’ve got, he’ll dissppear.

Teleport to Archades, into the magic shop there talk with the other Ma’kleou’s disciple, now go to Old Archades west section and talk with Otto. Return with the medallion to the disciple.

Go to Nabreus deadlands. Talk with Ma’kleou, now go to the screen called the Slumbermead, there go to the north west part of the screen where you’ll find a hidden path, follow it. When you reach a shrine a cut-scene will play after that you’ll receive all the 3 medallions.

Finally the last part of this side-quest: Now move to Necrohol Of Nabudis there you’ll have to open 3 doors and fight 3 bosses, first go to the screen called Hall of the Ivory Convenant and open the Loathing door using the Love medallion, inside this room you’ll have to fight Fury. The next door is in the screen called Cloister of the Distant Song open the door of horrors with the Medallion of bravery, inside you’ll fight with Humbaba Mistant. Now your medallion of might will be usable, go to the screen called Clositer of the Highborn, open the door of the despair with the medallion of might and finally fight the Chaos as a boss fight. In this battle the command “Attack” will be sealed. So be sure of having your MP at max, because magic and mist is all you’ll be able to use to kill this guy. Be sure of using non-elemental magic to damage him, if you don't do this you'll just heal him.
After you defeat him, you’ll receive the Chaos esper.

(#499 (permalink))
Old
ff12guy (Offline)
shibby

06-05-2007, 05:50 PM

woooooo you rember all that thinks alot so have you got all the espers?
And agin thinks alot
(#500 (permalink))
Old
ff12guy (Offline)
shibby

06-05-2007, 05:58 PM

hey have to go prive message me