LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
DagothUr (Offline)
Banned

10-22-2008, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoruKage View Post
Maybe they should've made two versions of the game? One for adults, and one for kids? Would that make it the first of it's kind?

Then again... they wanted a wide range of ppl to buy and play the game. Personally, I like it... but, w/e. It's still fun for me and it helps pass the boring hours away when it's midnight and I can't sleep...

+~*Yosei*~+
YES! That is THE only thing that keeps me from playing the games.
(#112 (permalink))
Old
Pyro (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-23-2008, 12:08 PM

At first I thought the idea of putting Disney characters with Final Fantasy or FF type characters was stupid as hell but when I started playing KH, it was awesome! lol If Disney was taken out of KH then it wouldn't be KH in my opinion. I think they should stick with it, they have done a good job so far with the franchise. Plus it's awesome to go to different worlds based on old Disney movie. Lion King was awesome!....well it was. '<<

(#113 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

10-23-2008, 12:28 PM

I think it'd be shite if they took out the Disney characters, because they are half of the whole point of the game. If you don't want a kiddy game then go play Final Fantasy, the whole point in the game is it's a hybrid and if you took that element away it'd just be a flumpy FF.
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Pyro (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-23-2008, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissMisa View Post
I think it'd be shite if they took out the Disney characters, because they are half of the whole point of the game. If you don't want a kiddy game then go play Final Fantasy, the whole point in the game is it's a hybrid and if you took that element away it'd just be a flumpy FF.
For real if they took out Disney it would just be another normal RPG (Don't get me wrong I love RPG's but I can just go play FF if I wanted that) I think it's Disney that makes the game original. Something new doesn't hurt all the time you know.

(#115 (permalink))
Old
kiyuga (Offline)
Miss Anger Issue

Send a message via Yahoo to kiyuga
10-23-2008, 09:37 PM

Keep the Disney!!! I happen to like killing Disney characters thank you very much!

I am the RAMEN QUEEN! Hear me slurp!!! My buds in the club so far are: Kiyuge-Chan(prez), MarkDuff(prime minister), xtine, LolitaLover, Juno, eve636, KloudCat(yaoi loving kitten?), xfromwenzyoucamex, zachart, silveremperial, thalia4, HinataUchiha, Orihimegirl123, nishitha, BabyGirl15, RazerKill, Emmiechan, RoninDistance, XOXkAWAIiXOX, and Kakashi7!If you would like to join the ramen club...PM me!!!
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
10-23-2008, 09:54 PM

Just as long as High School Musical doesn't invade the universe of Kingdom Hearts, I could care less that Disney infects itself into the Final Fantasy world.

Although, going to Zanarkand ruins would be b.a.

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.
(#117 (permalink))
Old
forgotenmemory (Offline)
Where's the rock lobster?

10-23-2008, 10:52 PM

No way, keep the Disney :x

It makes the game seem...Hmmmmm. I guess alot cooler? Besides, without Disney, they wouldn't get so many stages, therefore, shorter game. o.o Where would they get the materials to get stages, anyways? >.>

MY JF FAMILY and Fellow Pervs
http://www.freewebs.com/fantasyfact/jffamily.htm
Perv Dance
1 2 3 step step jump step step grope step step touch step step kiss and *SLap!!!
fantasyfact.proboards54.com
(#118 (permalink))
Old
superheel (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-23-2008, 11:04 PM

The game is nothing without the Disney world and that is the reason why the game is unique.

"Save the earth from Global Warming!"
(#119 (permalink))
Old
Emmylee (Offline)
New to JF

10-24-2008, 01:47 AM

I wouldn't play it at all if it didn't have the Disney characters. Without them, it'd be another lame Final Fantasy ripoff with some dull, complicated storyline about hearts and being yourself and whatnot.

Maybe that's because I'm a Disney nut - I'm a gigantic Donald Duck lover and go to Disney World every other year. Their antics make the game fun and light-hearted. X3 Not to mention that I love the friendship between Sora, Donald and Goofy.
(#120 (permalink))
Old
Drend (Offline)
The Unfortunate Otaku

10-24-2008, 02:39 AM

I doubt much recent stuff will invade KH, the most recent show from KH I can remember is Stitch from Lilo and Stitch. I think Disney needs to stay in KH, because it makes it what it is. Without it, it would just be a bunch of lame and random worlds instead of the old Disney environments. It would just turn into another Final Fantasy game.