JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#111 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-10-2008, 04:17 AM

Kingdom Hearts is OKAY. It's not a favorite, but it's sometimes overrated or flamed too much because of Disney. But I'd definately play KH3 when it comes out. ^^

I just can't beat the consecutive bosses at the end of KH1 and KH2 I watched all online.

What I don't really understand... En EVERY game, movie, anime,manga and so on, my favorite character dies. In a game with Disney characters in it, my favorite character STILL dies. *cry* Axel... I've got it memorized.

What else? What games are people here excited for?

I'm excited for Persona 4, FFXIII, Silent Hill 5, and Siren 2. hehee...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#112 (permalink))
Old
SheBuildsQuickMachines (Offline)
JF Regular

08-11-2008, 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post

I just can't beat the consecutive bosses at the end of KH1 and KH2 I watched all online.

What I don't really understand... En EVERY game, movie, anime,manga and so on, my favorite character dies. In a game with Disney characters in it, my favorite character STILL dies. *cry* Axel... I've got it memorized.

What else? What games are people here excited for?

I'm excited for Persona 4, FFXIII, Silent Hill 5, and Siren 2. hehee...
yeah, the constant boss battles are really annoying, you have to have a lot of patience to defeat them
Axel was cool, why did Axel die?
i can't wait for Fable 2...that's all i can think of for games....

hey i had a though (since this is the "any girls play games here" thread), do you girls hate how girls have such big breasts in games? like in Devil May Cry 4, it looked like Trish got a little....adjustment. i'm just saying, it's just a thought
(#113 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-11-2008, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheBuildsQuickMachines View Post
yeah, the constant boss battles are really annoying, you have to have a lot of patience to defeat them
Axel was cool, why did Axel die?
i can't wait for Fable 2...that's all i can think of for games....

hey i had a though (since this is the "any girls play games here" thread), do you girls hate how girls have such big breasts in games? like in Devil May Cry 4, it looked like Trish got a little....adjustment. i'm just saying, it's just a thought
I'm still confused on KH2. I just watched the cutscenes online, so I didn't get extra little in-game details. I think that all of the Organization members died after you defeated them because I think they're Nobodies.

AHHH!! I hate it when women have overly-large breasts in video games. Mainly men make video games that seemed geared to men. I don't like that.

I haven't played DMC4 yet. I'm really bad at DMC in general... But I still want to buy it. I'm so bad at DMC for some reason, but I just can't do it.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#114 (permalink))
Old
Dainty (Offline)
(^▽^) ~♪♫ ☆彡

08-11-2008, 06:33 PM

I play video games basically 25/8. ;D

I'm addicted. ^-^
♥♥♥♥

But I hate racing games, for the most part. It's is insanely complicated for me to turn corners with a controller. x_x Or a mouse. I don't know why. ._.
I was excellent at them when I played N64, though....years ago.

♥--
"Aging is inevitable, but maturing is optional."

(#115 (permalink))
Old
allie2590 (Offline)
I am the White Testament

08-11-2008, 06:39 PM

Heh. I've been playing games ever since the age of two. I'll play almost anything, but I really don't care for shooters, sports, and anything too gory.
(#116 (permalink))
Old
Kai13 (Offline)
あゆ

Send a message via Skype™ to Kai13
08-11-2008, 07:58 PM

I do, casually, I have many games, but never completed them. I tend to play like one hour per week if not less. Nevertheless, since I bought PES6 (Winning Eleven) I play everyday for like half an hour.

I'm gonna sell my Monster Hunter 1, because it's too hard =_=, I read somewhere that MH2 was easier, so I might end up buying it. I just hope that in college my classmates have DS or PSP so we can play

I love the DS and the PSP, GB was also absolutelly brilliant, but I don't play it anymore :|, 1st pokémon generation was the best, ever, the games are better now, but it just is not the same thing, the pokémon generation grew. I still play it though

Here's my videogames collection
(#117 (permalink))
Old
SheBuildsQuickMachines (Offline)
JF Regular

08-12-2008, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post
I'm still confused on KH2. I just watched the cutscenes online, so I didn't get extra little in-game details. I think that all of the Organization members died after you defeated them because I think they're Nobodies.

AHHH!! I hate it when women have overly-large breasts in video games. Mainly men make video games that seemed geared to men. I don't like that.

I haven't played DMC4 yet. I'm really bad at DMC in general... But I still want to buy it. I'm so bad at DMC for some reason, but I just can't do it.

i think the Nobodies tried to make their own Kingdom Hearts but it's an evil Kingdom Hearts and "Kingdom Hearts is light!"
Nobodies are still sombodies well to me at least

oh i hate that excuse. guys use that all the time...well in Beatdown, the guy's boobs are *ahem* muscular and buff. DMC kind of has that in a way, especially the 3rd one...Dante's shirtless

really? i think it's easy, well except for Very Hard and especially the Dante Must Die mode. i learned that you have to play aggressivly and think of certain methods and strategies the first game is more of a mystery than an action
(#118 (permalink))
Old
MissHoneyBeeee (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-12-2008, 04:08 AM

lalallala~~ *daydreams about Guitar Hero for Wii*

OF COURSE THERE R GIRLS WHO PLAY GAMES! it's just, it's hard to find them, cuz most won't talk about it or they play STUPID IDIOTIC GAMES LIKE CLUB PENGUIN *gags* that game SUCKS and it's so BORING.....and all my 'friends' play it :P

anyways.....NEVER DOUBT THERE'S GAME PLAYING GIRLS IN THIS WOOOOOORLLLLLLD!!!! cuz u'd be wrong
(#119 (permalink))
Old
AmyAki (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Yahoo to AmyAki
08-12-2008, 04:15 AM

I play games! some of the games i play are: Metal Gear solid 3, halo 3, Guitar Hero 3, Final Fantasy, Devil May cry, Dead or Alive 4... Kingdom hearts 2....well, those are some of the games i play. Their's alot more but, i don't want to waste my time typing it all!

Amy Aki
You laugh because I'm funny
You cry because of my beautiful words
You read because of me
You smile because of me
Shillyshallydillydally! I survive because I want to!
(#120 (permalink))
Old
AshriiN5 (Offline)
Jin Akanishi's Wifey

08-12-2008, 04:16 AM

I'm A Girl and I play KH2 and Naruto Ultimate Ninja 2 and Soul Calibur 2. Oh! And KH1 occasionally.. It's difficult trying to find your way around Hollow Bastion! Omigosh. Tehe My favorite game is KH2 though. Teehee <3 I've beat it like 2 times.

Jin Akanishi is My Wonderful Hubby <3 I'm his Wonderous Wifey <3 We have a Wondermous Family consisting of Chinen Yuuri, Hiro, and Us <3
~ My Dream Family ~
(Of Course, Chi-kun would be younger than me )