JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-09-2008, 05:42 AM

I have a question to the respondents in this thread...

Would you say you're a more "faithful" buyer of Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo products?

I'd say Sony. I think the best games are on the Play Station platforms and my favorite games are obviously on them...
---

I'm trying to think of things to talk about my gaming habits...
I only play between 9PM-3AM at night playing games.

During school, I only play on the weekend because academics are more important and doing work... But I manage during school to at least get in ten hours a week. Summer, it's crazy what I do.

I only break my gaming-time rule when I have friends over or go to a friend's house.

Current games I'm playing by myself and with my friends...
FFXII - my "lil' sister" Eddie (I got halfway through the game, stuck forever and started replayed when she came over one day and Eddie got hooked on it)
Siren - my awesomely-fun-but-bad-at-many-games-friend Jessica (we're recording the game on DVD as we play and we're making a rap for it to put on YouTube, because it's a corny game and could've been potentially A LOT better. Another game is on the PS3 now in Japan which looks GREAT!)
Shadow Hearts - my bff Jocelyn
Xenosaga - Jocelyn
Beautiful Katamari- Jocelyn

On my own... I'm replaying FFX-2. I had 95% in my old game and now I want to get the perfect ending and I'm almost there...

I'm almost done with Persona 3, also. I'm a few mini-bosses away to the real boss.

On my PSP I'm playing FFVII:CC, but I don't play it that much because I get irritated at playing on such a tiny screen. lol

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#42 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-09-2008, 05:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KikiBunny23 View Post
they are somewhere in my messy room...of the games i found, i have sims 2 pets and sims2 castaway or watev
not may people like sims but i think there are cool.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#43 (permalink))
Old
angelbott (Offline)
WHO ARE YOU!?!?! O.O?

08-09-2008, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagato289 View Post
those r cool!
Yeah! XD I think frist my video games: Nights and old some Kirby XD
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post

Would you say you're a more "faithful" buyer of Sony, Microsoft, or Nintendo products?

I'd say Sony. I think the best games are on the Play Station platforms and my favorite games are obviously on them...
---

I'm trying to think of things to talk about my gaming habits...
I only play between 9PM-3AM at night playing games.

During school, I only play on the weekend because academics are more important and doing work... But I manage during school to at least get in ten hours a week. Summer, it's crazy what I do.

I only break my gaming-time rule when I have friends over or go to a friend's house.

Current games I'm playing by myself and with my friends...
FFXII - my "lil' sister" Eddie (I got halfway through the game, stuck forever and started replayed when she came over one day and Eddie got hooked on it)
Siren - my awesomely-fun-but-bad-at-many-games-friend Jessica (we're recording the game on DVD as we play and we're making a rap for it to put on YouTube, because it's a corny game and could've been potentially A LOT better. Another game is on the PS3 now in Japan which looks GREAT!)
Shadow Hearts - my bff Jocelyn
Xenosaga - Jocelyn
Beautiful Katamari- Jocelyn

On my own... I'm replaying FFX-2. I had 95% in my old game and now I want to get the perfect ending and I'm almost there...

I'm almost done with Persona 3, also. I'm a few mini-bosses away to the real boss.

On my PSP I'm playing FFVII:CC, but I don't play it that much because I get irritated at playing on such a tiny screen. lol
Sony has really good games but microsoft has a better online.

It's so easy, To think about Love, To Talk about Love, To wish for Love, But it's not always easy, To recognize Love, Even when we hold it.... In our hands."
--Jaka

(#45 (permalink))
Old
SheBuildsQuickMachines (Offline)
JF Regular

Quote:
oh yeah how could i forget about gas.
you know what i did with my PS2? i waited for 4 years and the price went down a lot and then the games are so cheap now
it's more eco-friendly
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-09-2008, 05:45 AM

On my Wii, I forgot to mention...
Obscure - Jocelyn and she sucks so bad at it, we're only at the start of the game still on co-op.... LOL

I don't have many Wii games because it's hard for me to find a game that's good and not branded "family-fun (aka: beat in two hours!)"!!

I want this chainsaw game coming out sometime soon-ish, Dead Rising, Okami, and a few more games I can't think of at the top of my head.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#47 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

08-09-2008, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Sony has really good games but microsoft has a better online.
I agree 100% on that. I've never played any Play Station games online before...

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#48 (permalink))
Old
SheBuildsQuickMachines (Offline)
JF Regular

08-09-2008, 05:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuna7780 View Post

Sony and Microsoft for me. my favorite games come from those companies
(#49 (permalink))
Old
KikiBunny23 (Offline)
Banned

Send a message via AIM to KikiBunny23 Send a message via MSN to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Yahoo to KikiBunny23 Send a message via Skype™ to KikiBunny23
08-09-2008, 05:47 AM

Quote:
not may people like sims but i think there are cool.
they can be amusin...i dont play sims pets a lot cus pretty much all you do is eat sleep and work....repeat
(#50 (permalink))
Old
Zagato289 (Offline)
Multi-Console Gamer

08-09-2008, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheBuildsQuickMachines View Post
you know what i did with my PS2? i waited for 4 years and the price went down a lot and then the games are so cheap now
it's more eco-friendly
I'm suprise that the ps2 has lasted may years.

--Jaka