JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Senshi54 (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs up 10-05-2008, 09:20 PM

A car being launched over my head in halo when someone was trying to shoot me with a rocket launcher.

I DON'T CARE SUCKA
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Senshi54 (Offline)
New to JF

10-05-2008, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aota View Post
Oh. It was me and three friends playing Halo 2. We split into teams of two.

(n00b at the time) I'm sitting in this dead end area, waiting for anyone to come up and my hand on the trigger button. My weapon, a rocket launcher. Anyway, my teammate comes darting out of the left corner of my eye, I mistake him for an enemy, and...he goes boom. @_@
I know what you mean I'm a good gamer but it happens a lot

I DON'T CARE SUCKA
(#23 (permalink))
Old
BurningMemory9 (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to BurningMemory9 Send a message via MSN to BurningMemory9 Send a message via Yahoo to BurningMemory9
10-08-2008, 01:37 AM

Me finding various glitches and cheats and trying them, or just finding fun stuff to do. And while playing stuff like James Bond (though it's not a Japanese game, it's still fun ^.^) i like to kill my sister when she's on my team and we eventually aren't even trying to win and beat the other team, just kill each other. XD

And killing people you can't get back and annoying people. So fun. And if you have to stealthily escape, getting caught by the dumb guard people.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

10-08-2008, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastFortnight View Post
I remember Cloud dressed as woman to get through Corneon's mansion in FFVII.

In Resident Evil 4 is funny when Ashley is dressed with armour and Leon have to catch her when she jumps, it's almost break his back, also shoot her is funny too.
When Ashley is dressed with her normal clothes (mini skirt) and is in the upper level, when Leon looks above she screams "pervert" and some other funny words.
omg, when I played FFVII long ago and first got to that part, I was cracking up so hard. We all knew that Cloud always hid his feminine side... ♥

When does this happen in RE4? I'm at the part when you first meet the Regenerators.

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#25 (permalink))
Old
VampiraDuchessa (Offline)
New to JF

10-23-2008, 03:14 AM

hmm -thinks- my funniest game situation...On my Zelda Phantom Hourglass (for DS) I like to pick up chickens (or whatever they're called) and just in the water with them...not SUPER funny though...
(#26 (permalink))
Old
YoruKage (Offline)
Cyber Cafe Employee

10-23-2008, 03:18 AM

I played FullMetal Alchemist 2 for the PS2. I beat up all the bad guys at this one point and they lay on the ground. Alphonse says, "What do we do with them now, big brother?" Edward replies, "Screw 'em!"

Took me a minute to catch it, but GAWD I laughed for a good while after! XD
+~*Yosei*~+

I'd rather be an idiot having fun than a genius bored out of his mind.
(#27 (permalink))
Old
DSX (Offline)
I MUY LOCO!!!!

10-23-2008, 03:29 AM

1. Once I was playing Siphon Filter 2, and I was running low on health. It was around that level of health where you actually bleed when you're shot. I was running for health and I got shot in the ass. It looked like he took a bloody dump, probably after eating those red Volcano Tacos at Taco Bell.

2. I was playing Doom, and I got to level 2. I was killing things in a dark secret area with a newly found chainsaw. I eventually came across two zombie guys. I just stood there, waiting to saw the explosive canister and evade the explosion (I can do it, trust me). Then, with one shot, the zombie guy killed the other. I just chainsawed his ass and left.

3. Again, playing doom. I ran into those pink demon things that fire those energy balls at you. Cacodemon I think it was. I chainsawed it and it turned around. It's asshole was where the chainsaw blade was. CHAINSAW RAPE!!!

(#28 (permalink))
Old
Oni (Offline)
<3

Send a message via AIM to Oni Send a message via Yahoo to Oni
10-27-2008, 02:47 AM

In FFX-2, when Brother kept hitting on Yuna and Rikku beats the crap out of him and when I was playing Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life for gamecube and my kid (in the game) asked: "Dad, have you ever had a bath with mom?" I was just like omg! (I have a pic somewhere, you can see my window reflection ...) wait, I found it!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bath.jpg (92.4 KB, 10 views)

A Sonozaki at her finest (links may be spoilers):

http://higurashiualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/
http://higurashicowbell.ytmnd.com/

Aishite mo ii kai?
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Yogehi (Offline)
OMG WTF HAXORZ FTL

10-27-2008, 02:53 AM

was playing DDR on double mode at a mall near me. while i was on the 2nd pad, a little kid came onto the first pad and started dancing. right after that, it was a mix of me tripping over him, and me kicking him off the stage by accident. thankfully, his mom was there to claim him. she wasn't mad, and the boy wasn't hurt. she apologized and said "he just wanted to dance with you"

(#30 (permalink))
Old
Aota (Offline)
Sol Rebel

Send a message via AIM to Aota Send a message via MSN to Aota Send a message via Yahoo to Aota Send a message via Skype™ to Aota
10-27-2008, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senshi54 View Post
I know what you mean I'm a good gamer but it happens a lot
I know, but it's still a funny story. And, even funnier to record the conversations and play them back at the middle of the night. x]

The color of the sala flower reveals the truth that is... To flourish is to fall. The proud do not endure.

Heaven or Hell, Let's Rock!

Like a passing dream on a night in Spring. The mighty fall at last, to be no more than dust before the wind.