JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Mhitandyr (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Mhitandyr
do you enjoy visual novels? - 12-18-2008, 02:49 AM

well i think the tittle say it all i made this thread to check on how many peoples like visual novels their storys CG and background music are really good not to mention they always leave you a teaching and on some cases make you feel either sad or happy i would like to see peoples that enjoy them as well and talk with them i also have a few i have played and would like to recommend so well here it goes:

Utawarerumono be warned is a Hentai one if you can't stand it watch the anime is free of the hentai.

Fate-Stay Night same warning than utawarerumono

Jo-Jin-Bo the bodyguards great visual novel you will laught quite a lot with it and is great if you are into ancient japon ^_^

Piece Of Wonder a great visual novel that have a bit of tactical rpgs, is a must tittle for rpg lovers though is kinda short

Duel Savior Justice it is on japanese and is a hentai tittle i didn't understand it very well but i played it so i post it here

and

Wanko To Kurasau is also a hentai tittle but a truly funny one you will see kinda cute characters on this one xDD

well thats for me anyone else?

oh well...i guess it is fine... little girl... this sort of things...proves me that you aren't the woman i though you were...and i loved
(#2 (permalink))
Old
cherale1 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to cherale1 Send a message via Yahoo to cherale1
12-18-2008, 03:08 AM

unfortunately we dont really get stuff like that around here. It sounds like alotta fun tho! I'd read em!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Kyousuke (Offline)
Seiryuu

12-18-2008, 03:21 AM

Clannad by visual Key is good.

"Im too drunk to taste this chicken" - colonel sanders
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Mhitandyr (Offline)
New to JF

i see :S - 12-18-2008, 03:28 AM

i see... is strange considering this is a japanese forum but no worrys i will show a bit what i mean the visual novels as many would know and others don't are just a lot of images with text down that you read and follow the storyline with a good music as background and some of them even have a battle system allow me to show you a few examples of them

YouTube - The Morning It Began.wmv -- sample of piece of wonder

YouTube - Yo-Jin-Bo ~運命のフロイデ~ (PC) Jo-Jin-Bo the bodyguards

well if you want more you can ask here or send me a private i really like to talk and share this stuff

oh well...i guess it is fine... little girl... this sort of things...proves me that you aren't the woman i though you were...and i loved
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Yuna7780 (Offline)
I'm Missh Yuna! ♥

12-18-2008, 03:35 AM

There's this one game for the PC in America... You can buy the disks and put the whole game on your PC. I think it's called Ever 17. It was very fun and there are so many options.

I love dating sims and I wish there were more in America. I find them to be some of the most fun games I've played online. lol

Thanks for reading!
~Yuna7780
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Mhitandyr (Offline)
New to JF

america games - 12-18-2008, 03:43 AM

well if you are looking for translated ones first let me know if you care or not about they being hentai? if you do then i could suggest piece of wonder and jo-jin-bo they are hentai free and have english versions released alas if you don't mind about hentai there is some other more like utawarerumono and fate-stay night they are on japanese but there are some fan made patchs out there

(#7 (permalink))
Old
magicalgirlj (Offline)
moetaku

02-01-2009, 06:36 PM

I love visual novels. my favorite of all time is ever 17

avatar- Kamio Misuzu from Air tv
please buy anime DVD's and manga