JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Japanese Video Games & Toys (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/)
-   -   Official Poke'mon Thread (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-video-games-toys/25078-official-pokemon-thread.html)

SHAD0W 05-10-2009 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xYinniex (Post 714193)
no, thats too easy...

My dream team to beat the elite 4? [I only count the original 150!]

Articuno
Blastoise
Magma [i can't remember if he was original 150, anyhoo, it was still an awesome pokemon]
Alakazam
Pigeotto?
Raichu.

I like my evolved pokemon, however ugly they are.

That looks alot like my first ever team -Articuno was always best Leg-End-Bird. Swap Pidgeot for Nidoking and you got me!

iPhantom 05-10-2009 09:51 PM

Shadow, what Pokemon game you suggest for me? I played some but I don't remember any names lol... just give me your favorite.

Aota 05-10-2009 09:56 PM

They'r epretty much just colors and jewels. xD

Um... Does anyone remember the video game where you played the card game? It's was for the Gameboy Color.

iPhantom 05-10-2009 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aota (Post 714251)
They'r epretty much just colors and jewels. xD

I know right. I think those I played were Sapphire, Emerald and Leaf (?!?!). Just wondering if there is better.

SHAD0W 05-10-2009 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhantom (Post 714248)
Shadow, what Pokemon game you suggest for me? I played some but I don't remember any names lol... just give me your favorite.

Platinum will getcha up to scratch with many of the new pokemon and by new I mean 150+

Its also got a good story, decent graphics and an amazing game engine for battles :)

I wouldnt say it was my fave tho.. That would be a really tough call.

iPhantom 05-10-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 714254)
Platinum will getcha up to scratch with many of the new pokemon and by new I mean 150+

Its also got a good story, decent graphics and an amazing game engine for battles :)

I wouldnt say it was my fave tho.. That would be a really tough call.

It has old Pokemons as well, right? Because I never really followed the series later on.

Emerald seems to be a compilation of two games, has pokemon from ruby and Sapphire.

So, Platinum vs Emerald? Platinum?

SHAD0W 05-10-2009 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iPhantom (Post 714255)
It has old Pokemons as well, right? Because I never really followed the series later on.

Emerald seems to be a compilation of two games, has pokemon from ruby and Sapphire.

So, Platinum vs Emerald? Platinum?

Platinum > Emerald cuz platinum is a combo of Diamond/Pearl and has more pokemons (yes it has old ones too).

The starter pokemon are also much better in this series too. I also think that though Emerald has a good story its not as good as Platinums.

Protip: Avoid the penguin.

Pokemon Storylines top 5
1) Crystal
2) Red (only wins for nostalgia and the rivalry between Myself and my big bro at the time)
3) Platinum
4) Emerald
5) XD

iPhantom 05-10-2009 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 714259)
Platinum > Emerald cuz platinum is a combo of Diamond/Pearl and has more pokemons (yes it has old ones too).

The starter pokemon are also much better in this series too. I also think that though Emerald has a good story its not as good as Platinums.

Protip: Avoid the penguin.

Pokemon Storylines top 5
1) Crystal
2) Red (only wins for nostalgia and the rivalry between Myself and my big bro at the time)
3) Platinum
4) Emerald
5) XD

Thanks for suggestions.

SHAD0W 05-11-2009 09:51 AM

Which Version will you buy?

iPhantom 05-11-2009 10:09 AM

WAIT, is platinum for DS?

lol I only have GBA and PSP <.<