LinkBack Thread Tools
(#61 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-27-2009, 05:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
It's fiction, MMM, it doesn't matter what the message is, it isn't suppossed to be converted into reality.

Of course, it should be exclusive for an adult audience, but if an adult is unable to see that something like this si wrong, it is a psychological problem, and not the fault of a producer.
What I am saying is, to say something that is wrong is right and then blame the consumer for being confused is irresponsible.
(#62 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-27-2009, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
What I am saying is, to say something that is wrong is right and then blame the consumer for being confused is irresponsible.
Are they saying it is right?

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#63 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-27-2009, 05:45 AM

Quote:
Are they saying it is right?
Are they saying it is wrong?
(#64 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-27-2009, 02:47 PM

When you have time give us that list of games, TheLastFortnight.
(#65 (permalink))
Old
Hyakushi (Offline)
Ikaga desu ka!?

06-28-2009, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Just let the nerds masturbate in peace. It's not your business. These games are made by nerds, for nerds. I'm ashamed at the lack of pity you people are giving in credit of the fact they can't find a real date...
This statement sounds really funny, like it was a personal experice with you tenchu XDDD.
Anyways its not about scoreing with a woman at all, most chicks don't like being tighed up and spanked with a horse whip *too bad*.

I don't think people should blame games or the maker, thats like trying to sue a prostetute for being what they are. People should just raise there kids better instead of spoiling them and giving them the ideas that they could do anything in the world. When in reality they don't know how to do shiv so they have no other choice but to work as a garbage employee.
Alot of people today let there emotions guide there actions instead of being tactful with the things they do and that causes sloppyness.
Its what the person thinks is wrong and right, (didn't we all have this same debat about videogames in general?). Its not really up to other people to decide, we could take away everything filled with rape and torture but people will still do the same things and it will always be the same people. That is the way they are, for some sex isn't important but for others it makes there day.

You know most of the times the people who commit rape, it isn't really for sex with them its just the good feeling of forcing something upon others.

Quote:

Rape is wrong

So when packaged in a product that makes rape OK, if people can't see that rape is wrong, then the people are stupid.
You have such faith in people MMM.

There are legal rapes, not in the US but when I was serving in Iraq a woman who was just walking alone could be takin away and raped. That was legal but they didn't learn it from video games, they were taught it was okay.
Now its a little better by the US standards, not many bad things go on there anymore, just the usual deaths and drive bys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyousuke View Post
probably because he's never been a woman before. but in terms of a game i think woman would do what it takes to win it. but sadly in real life its not the same thing, i know. my friend was raped when we were in elementary school and its a really terrible thing. i think ozkai is right about the game and men being more victims than woman, but in real life woman the real victims. game or not its really terrible and may rapists burn in hell.
Actually you know in the US its more men that are raped?, you know why? because of jails.
Sure there are a few rapes here and there on the outside with women but its not as much as the repeated rapes going on behind the scenes of the jail house walls. Most men do not report it too, isn't that a surprise . . . not really.
Even on the outside boys are raped, I say boys because they are younger then 13.

I'm not racist . . . I hate everyone equally.

Last edited by Hyakushi : 06-28-2009 at 03:37 AM.
(#66 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-28-2009, 04:59 AM

Quote:
Are they saying it is wrong?
I don't know what is funnier; the idea that you believe mature adults need to be told this is wrong, or that you're suggesting the possibility it is apropriate to label everything with stickers "right" and "wrong".

Personally, I'm already pretty fucking pissed off at the censorship that goes on in this world. I don't want any more of it to be passed.

The eternal Saint is calling, through the ages she has told. The ages have not listened; the will of faith has grown old…

For forever she will wander, for forever she withholds; the Demon King is on his way, you’d best not be learned untold…
(#67 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

06-28-2009, 05:01 AM

Quote:
I don't know what is funnier; the idea that you believe mature adults need to be told this is wrong, or that you're suggesting the possibility it is apropriate to label everything with stickers "right" and "wrong".

Personally, I'm already pretty fucking pissed off at the censorship that goes on in this world. I don't want any more of it to be passed.
Which part of "I never said it should be banned" did you miss?
(#68 (permalink))
Old
Tsuwabuki (Offline)
石路 美蔓

06-28-2009, 05:09 AM

MMM,

Just to clarify something, have you ever been to the Ikebukuro Mandarake or the female-oriented floors of animate, k-books, etc in Akiba or Den Den? Plenty of software on those floors are dedicated to a female audience acting as a male character raping another male. Usually, just as in your example on a previous page, the male being raped comes to "enjoy" it. There are even a few I have seen that are female dominating games, role-reversing the issue at hand.

These floors are often packed with women of various age groups, and of various levels of attractiveness (on standard, "traditional" views on what is attractive).

Yes, the majority is clearly male character on female character for a male player audience, this is not the entire picture. And I have met several women who play these games as well. Surprising as it may be to some, they personally enjoy projecting themselves into the place of the female characters. Even though, clearly, they would not enjoy being raped.
(#69 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-28-2009, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Which part of "I never said it should be banned" did you miss?
I'm not claiming you said it should be banned, MMM. I'm trying to point out the annoyance of the idea and the retardation of the idea that adults need to be reminded that this shit ain't cool in real life. I mean, how stupid are people?

(#70 (permalink))
Old
Tenchu (Offline)
-

06-28-2009, 05:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuwabuki View Post
MMM,

Just to clarify something, have you ever been to the Ikebukuro Mandarake or the female-oriented floors of animate, k-books, etc in Akiba or Den Den? Plenty of software on those floors are dedicated to a female audience acting as a male character raping another male. Usually, just as in your example on a previous page, the male being raped comes to "enjoy" it. There are even a few I have seen that are female dominating games, role-reversing the issue at hand.

These floors are often packed with women of various age groups, and of various levels of attractiveness (on standard, "traditional" views on what is attractive).

Yes, the majority is clearly male character on female character for a male player audience, this is not the entire picture. And I have met several women who play these games as well. Surprising as it may be to some, they personally enjoy projecting themselves into the place of the female characters. Even though, clearly, they would not enjoy being raped.
Damn, Japan is full of weirdos. I want to see this stuff myself.