JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Janissary (Offline)
JF Regular

05-29-2007, 06:36 AM

Now you guys had mentioned, I remembered...

I used to love MortalKombat's "finish him" moves. But they were too complicated for me so I made my older brother to do fatalities !

Greetings from Turkiye (Toruko)

おぞはん & オゾハン
My real name is Özhan
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

05-29-2007, 09:28 AM

Mortal Kombat fo sho.. old skool is good

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Firu (Offline)
zero,can you move?

Send a message via MSN to Firu
05-29-2007, 09:34 AM

street fighter 2 turbo was the only game i played for nearly 3 three years when it came out so i'm gonna go with that
(#14 (permalink))
Old
Yggdrazzil (Offline)
Gone since 02-08-2007

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrazzil
05-29-2007, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demysia View Post
I don't like Virtua Fighter, too me it looks like a bad remake of Tekken ^^" Actually I don't know which one came first but Tekken is my absolute favourite!

Asuka ftw
Virtua Fighter is older than Tekken Virtua Fighter has always been about speed and a true 3d feel. Tekken about fancy looks and fancy footwork..
I haven't played the later installments of both series but I've always liked VF over Tekken.. Still my favourite Beat Em Up series is Soul Calibur/Soul Blade/Soul Edge and my favourite char Taki.

Bye
(#15 (permalink))
Old
Vesperd (Offline)
Sit back and Chill.. :]

05-29-2007, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firu View Post
street fighter 2 turbo was the only game i played for nearly 3 three years when it came out so i'm gonna go with that
Street fighter was great too.. i remember spending hours playin with friends in the arcades when the first arcade one came out, my favourite characters back then was ryu and ken, my friend would always choose ken so i'd choose ryu.. there was some sort of rivalry between us like the rivalry ryu and ken had.. hahaha, good times

2006 - Japanforum, remember it.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Firu (Offline)
zero,can you move?

05-29-2007, 11:18 AM

i always used to annoy my brother by choosing blanka and sitting in the corner doing his electricity thing so i couldn't be touched!
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Demysia (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Demysia
05-29-2007, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrazzil View Post
Virtua Fighter is older than Tekken Virtua Fighter has always been about speed and a true 3d feel. Tekken about fancy looks and fancy footwork..
I haven't played the later installments of both series but I've always liked VF over Tekken.. Still my favourite Beat Em Up series is Soul Calibur/Soul Blade/Soul Edge and my favourite char Taki.
Ah okay, thanks for that :P ... I still like Tekken better though ^^

(#18 (permalink))
Old
Kanji_The_Wanderer (Offline)
風林火山

05-30-2007, 03:54 PM

I think I'll have to go with Soul Calibur.

I never cared for Virtual Fighter. I played it a couple times, and I thought the characters moves were too stiff. I played Part 4 that's it.

Tekken is awesome. I used to play Tekken 2 every single friggin' day. I was obsessed. I love Marvel vs. Capcom, that falls under the Street Fighter genre.

Anybody remember Battle Arena Toshinden? One of the first Playstation games that ever game out. It was hilarious.

Oh! How about Evil Zone! That was another funny fighting game, though many people hated it.
(#19 (permalink))
Old
Firu (Offline)
zero,can you move?

05-30-2007, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post

I never cared for Virtual Fighter. I played it a couple times, and I thought the characters moves were too stiff. I played Part 4 that's it.

Tekken is awesome. I used to play Tekken 2 every single friggin' day. I was obsessed. I love Marvel vs. Capcom, that falls under the Street Fighter genre.

Anybody remember Battle Arena Toshinden? One of the first Playstation games that ever game out. It was hilarious.

Oh! How about Evil Zone! That was another funny fighting game, though many people hated it.
marvel vs capcom was awesome,i was always wolverine!
(#20 (permalink))
Old
Acidreptile (Offline)
JF Old Timer

06-01-2007, 05:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanji_The_Wanderer View Post

Yes!I remember Toshinden,they should make a new version of that game.I guess the best fighting series are Mortal Kombat,the most original aswell,but Street Fighter and King Of Fighters are close.