JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
cris (Offline)
New to JF

07-20-2007, 06:06 PM

I agree!!!!!! The wii is pretty awsome!!!! a little costy but it's wourth it!!!!!!!!!!! The only games I have for the wii are paper mario,wario ware smooth moves,The lagend of zelda twiligth princess!!!oh yeah and wii sports!!!!! The best thing about the wii is the virtual console, it lets you buy classic games like exicted bike,mario bros(classic) and other retro games that are hard to find rigth now like earthbound!!!!!
(#22 (permalink))
Old
sabrina (Offline)
New to JF

07-24-2007, 11:07 AM

I'm a Nintendo fan myself, I'm deep into the game consoles...and the games of course! Recently, I bought the NDSLite and it's awesome!
(#23 (permalink))
Old
AamX391 (Offline)
JF Regular

07-26-2007, 03:36 AM

i love the DS Lite, i have many a game for it, Warioware Touched, MarioKart, and Pokemon are a couple of my favorites

theres so much stuff coming out for the Wii, and im really excited about Super Smash Brothers Brawl, and MarioKart, and Wiifit looks pretty cool too
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Shiningmonkey (Offline)
Inventor of the s'moredog

07-27-2007, 04:58 PM

Nintendo rocks!! *cough*sony sucks*cough*. I can't wait for No More Heroes to come out late this year/early next year. The only thing I wish the Wii could do is play import games like the ds. I hope the freeloader is coming out soon so I can get imports.
BTW I would share my friend code but I can't connect to the internet
(#25 (permalink))
Old
SovereignEvil (Offline)
J'aime l'esprit foncé

08-06-2007, 12:07 PM

I'm a pure Nintendo fan, and I do not regret that I immediately got my Wii, cause all the games I wanted was already in the stores (Twilight Princess, WarioWare, Dragon Ball, etc.). Though I do actually think about getting an Xbox360, but never PS3. Much of the games, practically every, that comes to PS3 comes to 360, so why bother buying a console as expensive as that?

(#26 (permalink))
Old
Shidash (Offline)
JF Regular

08-06-2007, 01:03 PM

I am also a Nintendo fan! There could be some better games added for the Wii since there are so few really good games so far. The DS Lite is pretty much perfect. It allows you to play both GBA and DS games on a smaller console that has more up to date technology. As far as buying consoles go, I only have the Wii but I am considering getting the PS3 and the xbox 360 so I can play some of the other games. My policy for getting consoles is the wait until the rush at the launch and then buy in (there is no way I am waiting two days for a console.)
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Spikess (Offline)
JF Regular

08-06-2007, 07:34 PM

i love my ds lite, i play it more than any of my other consoles ( wii and ps3) but then, i have to go out a lot and well i can't really carry the wii/ps3 around with me.

the ds just seems to have such a great range of games, i love my puzzles an rpg's!
(#28 (permalink))
Old
mrpawn (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to mrpawn
08-06-2007, 09:48 PM

Amen To That!
(#29 (permalink))
Old
Anthrax (Offline)
New to JF

08-06-2007, 10:38 PM

I prefer Sega Genesis over almost all of the newer game consoles.

I have no signature.
(#30 (permalink))
Old
SakuranoNamida (Offline)
New to JF

08-07-2007, 12:34 AM

are you kidding me i'm obsessed with nintendo in fact I still own the super nintendo I got it when I was 6 years old, I also have the sega and the wii is really something else but i'm mourning my current loss my nintendo it died i can't play it anymore