JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
joshualee85 (Offline)
New to JF

Need a lil help with translation for a model kit. - 12-25-2015, 08:30 PM

So it's Christmas, and I received a model kit of Nausicaa on her glider and I am hoping to find someone who might be able to translate the color guide section. Nausicaa and the Valley of the Wind was the first Studio Gibli I ever saw. Of course it was titled differently here in the US back in the early 90s. However, I've love it regardless and want to stay true to the color for this model kit. So if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it very much.

image hosting websites
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RadioKid (Offline)
Native Japanese

Send a message via Yahoo to RadioKid
12-26-2015, 02:32 PM

Glider Body: white 100% Glider:Air intake Neutral Gray (50%) + Purple (50%) Glider Stand: Black (100%)
Nausicaa clothes: white(80%)+Skyblue(20%) Nausicaa Cap, Grab: white(60%)+Skyblue(40%) Nausicaa pants: White(100%)+Orangeyellow(littlebit)+SandyBrownlittlebit)
Nausicaa hair,Nife:RedBrown)90%)+white(10%) Nausicaa waistporch:yellowgreen(80%)+white(20%)+Olivedrab(Littlebit) Nausicaa shoes:SandyBrown(100%)
Nausicaa Skin: Peach color(100%)+white(littlebit)

Language makes Culture and Culture makes Language.

Links to Japan forum Tips :
1) How to remove spam massages on you screen
2) How to post Youtube movies or Pictures

... and
Ask professional translator for your business work. You can not get useful business resources for free.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
jasonreplica (Offline)
New to JF

Best replica handbags - 01-14-2016, 03:54 PM

One of the main factors in the slowdown caused by the coach is selling low price changes in consumer preferences from large package into smaller. The latest financial results

call, John Idol, Michael Kors (CEO) CEO, reducing claims handbag small size requirements, has led to an average unit revenue. Kate Spade, and is able to cope with this trend.

Kate continues to sell Chanel Replica Handbags and other packages, it also offers a variety of

simple and creative and cross-body clutch purse. There millennium and their target market, Kate Spade also has subtle signs, is adjusting product more colorful and quirky

appearance. The difference is that the coach and Michael Kors, which has its resounding sign, Kate Spade bag, which is included in its brand name of a small stamp. Even before

the two companies now, only 5% of this bag, now overall sales coach Replica Handbags, clothing and

accessories in between there is no reason for the millennials label or logo to increase appetite it from a distant flag.

Although we will have to wait for the full lineup at the end of this month decided to pilot the entire IWC collection, it is not complete large legacy luxury watches replica. And, I have two, should be considered a good omen in the actual …