JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
JuSan (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via ICQ to JuSan Send a message via AIM to JuSan Send a message via MSN to JuSan Send a message via Yahoo to JuSan
02-11-2008, 08:37 PM

Hey Junkomi I would like to help you learn. Send me a private message and I'll see what I can do.

"I am what I am and that's all that I am" - Popeye
(#22 (permalink))
Old
MexDude (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to MexDude
02-13-2008, 07:06 PM

Well if you'd like to chat,i've never mind getting to know some one. I have some free time at night ( us central time ). I have a skype account which i never use , but dont mind getting started, now you will find me in ventrilo very often since i play online games too. Anyways if you would like to set something up with me im sure we can find something that willl work nicely send me message see what you think.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
Jimmysan (Offline)
New to JF

02-14-2008, 06:35 AM

Hi Junko. How have you been? I am well.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
RamDragon (Offline)
New to JF

02-16-2008, 08:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrifiedexuberance View Post
Ramdragon, I'm not even going to try to quote your post. :P
However, I did see all the things you saw, and more, I simply chose to start small. Inundating someone with every little rule to a specific language can be confusing. Just think about your own time in school, and how long it may have taken you to understand even the basic rules of English grammar. I, for one, couln't figure out prepositions until 5th grade.
In short, teaching is different from editing. Having done both, I specifically chose to ignore some errors in order to reinforce some basic rules. "I am" is a pet peeve of mine, which is why I chose to mention it, it would seem that we are both grammar obsessed. :P As far as that last "lets", I saw it after I had finished. I guess it's a bad idea to be doing this sort of thing when you're exhausted. XD
I hope that made sense.
Yeah. I have to apologize still. I tend to have all the subtlety of Godzilla in a pink tutu.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
zeno (Offline)
New to JF

02-22-2008, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamDragon View Post
Yeah. I have to apologize still. I tend to have all the subtlety of Godzilla in a pink tutu.
Wouldn't that be "I still have to apologize?" Sorry, only teasing.

I am definitely interested in finding someone to talk to or correspond with, although I am not picky about a conversation partner being a native speaker of Japanese. I have two years of (American) university level Japanese classes, which is next to nothing, really. I don't even mind much if your Japanese language abilities are less than my own, so long as you have the desire to try to carry a conversation - helping someone else learn helps me learn.

So to Junkomi, or anyone else interested in a mutual exchange, written or oral, I would be happy to participate.

- zeno
(#26 (permalink))
Old
faaashion (Offline)
New to JF

Just the person I was looking for!!!! - 02-22-2008, 08:37 AM

I can speak very fluent english and I also am a english teacher! I am working on my japanese, so please let me know! I have all the communication tools we need!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkomi View Post
Im studying English conversation in online English lesson ,seaching for friends speaking English.
Lets have a voice chat and fun!I have mns,skype,a webcam and a mic.
I have much free time in afternoon on japan time because Im a homemaker.I can comunicate at night on US or canada time.

Teach me English,make a correction if any mistake in English spoken by me.
I will teach you japanese and japanese culture.

Im not "otaku",but I like manga,watching TV drama.

Is there someone who wanna talk with me?
(#27 (permalink))
Old
junkomi (Offline)
JF Regular

Hi - 03-02-2008, 12:45 PM

I started with skype because everybody here says skype is best software.
But my laptop doesn't work well with skype. All of my partners said its too noisy to recognize my voice on skype.
I used msn as a way to have a voice chat today for the first time. My voice is clear there. And I decided to quit using skype.

Thank all of you.

Last edited by junkomi : 03-02-2008 at 01:18 PM.
(#28 (permalink))
Old
Joshkun (Offline)
New to JF

03-02-2008, 01:16 PM

And you pronounce good