JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

Wink 11-22-2008, 03:05 PM

maybe someone could help you over the phone? just an idea someone that lives close or do u neeed like person to person lessons? i live all the way in ontario no luck here.

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

11-22-2008, 03:08 PM

i could probably help u over e-mail as welll. if you would like.

Dont think of yourself as an ugly person.... think of yourself as a beautiful monkey.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
tsukimoon (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to tsukimoon Send a message via MSN to tsukimoon
11-22-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuka View Post
>Kunio
I went to Everett in WA to watch Skate America, a figure skating competition, one month ago. It is true that WA is far from SF (lol)

>Untitled
Oh, it is so far...... I am scheduled to go to LA and stay there for 9 days to watich the World Figure Skating Championship. I would like to enjoy the competiton and LA life!! I also hope to find a good friend and exchange our knowledge each other! Thank you
OMG I am SO jealous that you get to go to those. I take it you're a skating fan? do you skate yourself?
(#24 (permalink))
Old
Shuka (Offline)
New to JF

11-22-2008, 04:39 PM

>>Excessum, isisbathory, JohnChu, Mikachii2202
Thank you all very much for contacting me. I wish I could exchange Japanese and English knowledge to each other by e-mail or online chatting. However, it is a heavy burden for me to explain about Japanese grammer in English. To tell the truth, it takes pretty time for me to write such messages. Sorry.....

As I was advised by some people, I would like to talk to people around me in everyday life with courage. Training constantly is only way to impove my English skill! Thank you again for encourage me!!

>>tsuikimoon
I am crazy about figure skating, especially Daisuke Takahashi!! To my sadness, he injured his knee and decided that he would pass all competitions of this season.......sigh. I love figure skating but do not skate myself. If you are interested in figure skating and would like talk about it, please send me PM!

-デタラメと嘘の奥に 本当の答えが眠っている- (Mr.Children "Drawing")
(#25 (permalink))
Old
Mikachii2202 (Offline)
JF Regular

11-22-2008, 04:57 PM

ok. english gramma ris probably the hrdest to learn adn saying it is even worse.. so ive learned from experiance .. good luck

(#26 (permalink))
Old
jncschm (Offline)
New to JF

09-19-2009, 05:38 AM

Hi Shuka, I live in San Francisco, in the Sunset. Also, I lived in Japan for several years, and I would like to have an opportunity to speak some Japanese! I also taught English for severalyears.... If you would like to meet up sometime, let me know!!!

JON
(#27 (permalink))
Old
Nagoyankee (Offline)
中庸を得るのだ~

09-19-2009, 05:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jncschm View Post
Hi Shuka, I live in San Francisco, in the Sunset. Also, I lived in Japan for several years, and I would like to have an opportunity to speak some Japanese! I also taught English for severalyears.... If you would like to meet up sometime, let me know!!!

JON
Why are you reviving dead, old threads when you can find more Japanese on any block in SF than on the entire Japan Forum?
(#28 (permalink))
Old
bstol (Offline)
New to JF

language exchange? - 10-14-2009, 10:59 AM

hello there

I'm not sure if you're still in the bay area but if you are and you are still interested in language exchange, I am too!

i am a jazz pianist in the bay area and have just got back from Tokyo. I was playing music over there would like to continue to work on my Japanese conversation since I will go back in the spring.

If you're still interested in language exchange, please let me know!

thanks
Ben