JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
conacoff (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for some good friends to talk to. - 06-08-2009, 02:10 PM

Hi! My nickname is Cona. I am a Japanese female, and currently full time working in Tokyo.
I would like to make friends with female living in Tokyo or Saitama. I have some friends from foreign countries, but almost all of them left Japan.
I miss them because we had a great time.
I would like to help you with learning Japanese in return help me with learning English. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
mrbisco (Offline)
New to JF

You have gotten one - 06-08-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by conacoff View Post
Hi! My nickname is Cona. I am a Japanese female, and currently full time working in Tokyo.
I would like to make friends with female living in Tokyo or Saitama. I have some friends from foreign countries, but almost all of them left Japan.
I would like to help you with learning Japanese in return help me with learning English. Please feel free to contact me. Thanks!
I am Ghanaian, I am called Ibrahim, I am male, I am currently a student, I am not working, I would like to make you as my friend hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
FeyOberon (Offline)
JF Regular

I'm good with English - 06-08-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Howdy! I'm a 22 year old American girl. Though I don't live in Tokyo or Saitama (born and raised in Oklahoma . . . .), I would be happy to be your friend. I will start learning Japanese late this summer or early this fall, and I'm sure working with a native speaker would help very much.

I am good with English and I really enjoy helping people with grammar and vocabulary. PM me whenever you like!
(#4 (permalink))
Old
conacoff (Offline)
New to JF

Hi. Nice to meet you. - 06-11-2009, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbisco View Post
I am Ghanaian, I am called Ibrahim, I am male, I am currently a student, I am not working, I would like to make you as my friend hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Thank you for your reply, Ibrahim. Are you Ghanaian? I don't know about your country, but I have a good feeling about Ghana.
Because I love chocolates. I particularly like "Ghana Chocolate" from Lotte.
It's one of long-time bestselling sweets in Japan.
Talk to you, soon.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Rayne (Offline)
New to JF

06-11-2009, 01:15 PM

I'd love to be your friend but i don't leave there.We could still chat via MSN if you want to of course.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
JackIsLost (Offline)
Wanderer

Send a message via AIM to JackIsLost
06-11-2009, 01:27 PM

i am currently in saitama and i don't speak japanese. i can help you on english if you can help me in japanese
but i am a boy... and you want to make friends with only girls?
(#7 (permalink))
Old
conacoff (Offline)
New to JF

Hi. Nice to meet you. - 06-11-2009, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeyOberon View Post
Howdy! I'm a 22 year old American girl. Though I don't live in Tokyo or Saitama (born and raised in Oklahoma . . . .), I would be happy to be your friend. I will start learning Japanese late this summer or early this fall, and I'm sure working with a native speaker would help very much.

I am good with English and I really enjoy helping people with grammar and vocabulary. PM me whenever you like!
Thank you for your reply, FeyOberon. You are American? I have some friends in the US and I went there to see them after their leaving. When they took me to a supermarket, I was amazed that everything (like fruits, bread, bottles of milk) was big size.

Will you start learning Japanese near future?
Yeah, it would be great if we could help each other out with the language.
Talk to you, soon.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Altaire (Offline)
JF Regular

06-11-2009, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Well I don't think I can talk to you.....BHOY!!
But hey we can type each other some messages.... you know.
Like posting posts like this. Get it?!!!!!
(#9 (permalink))
Old
conacoff (Offline)
New to JF

Hi. Nice to meet you. - 06-12-2009, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
I'd love to be your friend but i don't leave there.We could still chat via MSN if you want to of course.
Hi Rayne,
Thank you for your reply. Does it mean that you'll stay permanently in Japan?

haha...I'm sorry, but I'm not good at chatting via MSN because of my bad English. f^_^; It might take me some time to understand what you said & to make sentences what I want to say. Is that okay? I'd like to try if you don't mind.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
conacoff (Offline)
New to JF

Hi. Nice to meet you. - 06-12-2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackIsLost View Post
i am currently in saitama and i don't speak japanese. i can help you on english if you can help me in japanese
but i am a boy... and you want to make friends with only girls?
Hi JackIsLost,
Thank you for your reply. Oh, don't you? Though this may not be any comfort, few of my foreign friends ever became fluent in Japanese.
However, they seemed to enjoy their stay in Japan.
I hope you also have a good time here.
haha...not really. But, the fact remains that I have a great many more female friends than male ones. I thought that women have something in common to talk about to me and have considerable endurance since my English is not perfect as you can see.