JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
pgv1980 (Offline)
New to JF

Hi! I will teach spanish for nothing :)! - 04-01-2010, 09:53 AM

Hi my name is Gaston, im 29 yrs old, im from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and i just want to make friends from all over the world. I can teach you spanish, i want to learn some basic japanese...coz i dont know anything about it...just the word Konichiwa :P!. But i dont really care if you are japanese, speak japanese or not...just wanna teach you spanish and have fun.
Well, thnx for reading. Pm me or mail me if you are interested. See ya.

PS : it would be better if you already have some knowledge about spanish coz im not an advanced english level speaker.

Last edited by pgv1980 : 04-01-2010 at 06:25 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
warren (Offline)
New to JF

thanks - 04-01-2010, 10:40 AM

am warren in need of aspanish teacher do you mind being my tutor?warren2009mine@yahoo.com
(#3 (permalink))
Old
pgv1980 (Offline)
New to JF

04-01-2010, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warren View Post
am warren in need of aspanish teacher do you mind being my tutor?warren2009mine@yahoo.com
Hi Warren nice to meet you...i dont mind to be your tutor at all but im not THAT good in english, my english level is medium (at most) so if you have any knowledge about spanish we can start from there BUT if you have 0 knowledge it will be very difficult for me to teach you and for you to learn. Think about it and if you still want me as your tutor, just mail me to pgv1980@hotmail.com.
See ya .

Last edited by pgv1980 : 04-01-2010 at 06:02 PM.