JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Blankwavearcade (Offline)
New to JF

k - 09-19-2007, 05:51 AM

Thanks for the info.
lol Some how or another this tread topic changed to bikini girl. I call shenanigans
ah well
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Shadowulf (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-19-2007, 06:00 AM

lol ummm yeh well sorry to get back on topic, but anyway =P

i havent read that jap exchange list yet, but
ummm i may have read wrong, but im assuming that all those exchanges you had were with japanese girls? im thinking that those girls were mostly emailing you coz they were seeking a relationship or something
and from my experience to japan, most of the ones that use thier phone for emailing rather than getting a boyfriend in japan, are the ones hunting for mostly ummm non asian people

I dont think its because they have some hatred towards asian countries, its just that, jap girls LOVE white guys for some reason lol

i exchange emails with many of my friends in japan, and a lot of them are girls around my age. But we both know we're not looking for a relationship online, so we're always emailing and stuff, (oh and im australian born chinese/malaysian btw)
(#13 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

09-19-2007, 06:23 AM

I think Shadowulf is probably right. It is probably young girls thinking they are doing a language exchange with Justin Timberlake or something.

Next time, tell them you are from Los Angeles. If YOU aren't looking for a hook-up, then what's a little fib for a language exchange?