LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
yukisnow (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to yukisnow
04-19-2008, 12:10 AM

thank-you so much for your help

"Yesterday, Kyo-kun picked up Tohru-kun! Kyo-kun is a sex-feind!" Shigure (Fruits Basket)
(#12 (permalink))
Old
SSJup81 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

Send a message via ICQ to SSJup81 Send a message via AIM to SSJup81 Send a message via MSN to SSJup81 Send a message via Yahoo to SSJup81 Send a message via Skype™ to SSJup81
04-19-2008, 12:26 AM

You know, I've always had an interest in Japan and the culture (amongst other countries'), but I never had the urge to want to reside there (visit yeah, live, no), even if temporarily, until the early 2000s. I never actively tried to pursue it either, since I knew that would be a huge change, and that I didn't have the credentials to do so.

In 2007, I finally decided that I'm ready to give it a shot, and am working on it, since now it may become a reality. I'm learning as much as I can about costs and such, about the educational system (which I've been highly interested in since about 2001), the culture, and the agriculture.

I just find it interesting how those very young are anxious to live in Japan, whereas for me, didn't have the urge to want to live there someday until my early 20s.