JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
armaniex92 (Offline)
New to JF

To those wanting to work/live in Japan not teaching english - 06-13-2008, 10:39 AM

Hi everyone. This is my first post and I hope that this comes across right. I have been lurking on this forum for about a month now and I have been seeing lots of threads about living/working in Japan. I have also noticed that none of you seem to know about the jobs working for the military bases here in Japan.

I have been here since 2003 with the US Navy so I know quite a bit about living here. If you are American and have never lived in Japan then Japan will be quite a shock to you (even if you are the seasoned otaku type). Why not live in Japan and have access to all the American ammenites that you are used to in the States? Plus you have access to SOFA and you will be able to drive with a license given to you by the base and lots of others.

I am in no way trying to recruit anyone to work, all I am trying to do is show you that there is options rather than working in the teaching english field.

I would however like some emails seeing that I am out to sea right now and get bored really quickly. I will be glad to share the knowledge I have about living here.

To start looking for jobs just look there.

Employment Opportunities

Nick