YouTube - School Rumble creditless ending
funny show

(#52 (permalink))
Old
boinky78 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2008, 08:32 AM

delete delete delete delete

Last edited by boinky78 : 12-14-2008 at 08:34 AM.
(#53 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-14-2008, 08:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinky78 View Post
I do have a picture but I'm not in the mood for flame baiting since I don't take good pictures(so I ish not postin)
but in reallife alot of people tell me I'm pretty and alot of people tell me I look ugly its 50/50
I don't feel that I'm attractive which is one of the reasons I want to be a gravure model
If you really have this dream get ready to have THIS reality squashed 10,000 times over. Flame baiting will be a daily...hourly...occurance.

I am not saying you SHOULD post a pic of yourself here, but don't come here and say you want to be a gravure idol and then say "I don't take good pictures".

That's like starting a thread saying "I want to be a musician in Japan", and then five pages later saying "I can't sing or play any instruments."

Thanks for playing...
(#54 (permalink))
Old
boinky78 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2008, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
If you really have this dream get ready to have THIS reality squashed 10,000 times over. Flame baiting will be a daily...hourly...occurance.

I am not saying you SHOULD post a pic of yourself here, but don't come here and say you want to be a gravure idol and then say "I don't take good pictures".

That's like starting a thread saying "I want to be a musician in Japan", and then five pages later saying "I can't sing or play any instruments."

Thanks for playing...
I'm pretty sure if I was taught I would do fine...but like I said its only a dream its not going to happen
I just wanted to know how u could get into this kind of work
and this wasnt helpful XD

(#55 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-14-2008, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinky78 View Post
I'm pretty sure if I was taught I would do fine...but like I said its only a dream its not going to happen
I just wanted to know how u could get into this kind of work
and this wasnt helpful XD
I think you got better answers than you know.
(#56 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-14-2008, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchu View Post
Japan is the spear head of Asian progression, but I still bet you'd find most girls/women unwilling to swim on a sunny day in a bikini...
I am not sure what you are talking about. I go to Suma Beach in Kobe during the summer and I don't think one-piece swimsuits are allowed there, as every girl is in a bikini. It's crowded, too...
(#57 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-14-2008, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Maybe you're right. But Japan is the only country in the area like that. I dunno.

Have they really gotten over the pale skinned beauty theme?
There are a couple "camps". Some young women try and tan themselves as dark as possible.

(This is going off-topic, but I think that is more than OK)

Then there are other women who try and protect their skin from the sun with parasols and such. Others don't think twice about it.

Because Japan is basically a homogeneous society, skintone doesn't have the same implications as it does in other parts of Asia.
(#58 (permalink))
Old
Keaton421 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

12-14-2008, 08:58 AM

Quote:
When such a large group of men in one single society begin a trend like this you can not pin it on mental retardations. I don't agree with everything the wota said, but he raises some very specific points worth looking into.

I would feel sorry if you are completely unable to understand different things.

It is the problems Americans have with terrorism; most of them think Osama is mentally challenged in one way or another. With that attitude you'll never get to the bottom of the problem nor even scratch the surface, as you ARE looking in the wrong area.
I never said they were mentally retarded.

I agreed with what he said, that an interest in cannibalism won't make you eat a human. But they're still pedophiles. Somewhere down the line, pedos got the idea that "just looking is okay".

If they just wanted to experience the joy of adolescence, or whatever, the girl wouldn't have to be posing provocatively in a bikini, now would she?

I don't understand pedophilia. I don't want to. I don't see it as an enriching subculture that I should understand before I speak about.

(and I've never heard anyone call Osama retarded. A sh*t-eating do*che c*nt, but not retarded I always love these "most Americans" quips)

I'd just rather someone of your persuasion not persuade an underage girl into this kind of modeling.

Oh! I wish I was in the land of Ramen
Otaku there are not downtrodden
Kawaii! Kawaii! Kawaii, Desu Ne!

MAXIMUM VIPER
Defender of the Scholar, Scourge of the Otaku, Savior of Japan

Last edited by Keaton421 : 12-14-2008 at 09:02 AM.
(#59 (permalink))
Old
boinky78 (Offline)
JF Regular

12-14-2008, 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM View Post
There are a couple "camps". Some young women try and tan themselves as dark as possible.

(This is going off-topic, but I think that is more than OK)

Then there are other women who try and protect their skin from the sun with parasols and such. Others don't think twice about it.

Because Japan is basically a homogeneous society, skintone doesn't have the same implications as it does in other parts of Asia.
they look dirty
ive seen some ganguro girls who r cute
but that much tanning cant be good for them

(#60 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

12-14-2008, 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton421 View Post
I'd just rather someone of your persuasion not persuade an underage girl into this kind of modeling.
Let's not go there...and I don't see Tenchu encouraging more than the OP has already stated.

Tenchu and Keaton...I won't let this escalate. Let's stay on good terms. There is enough negativity as it is here.