JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
nonokochan (Offline)
New to JF

Living in Fukui - 11-08-2009, 03:05 PM

Hi, everyone. I am newbie here. You can call me Amel. I want to ask how to live in Fukui-shi. Actually I will have a research there for about one year, and there's not much information about Fukui-shi. Can you help me for information about this city, living cost there, and how to get part time job. And in Fukui-shi I must rent an apartment, because the school which I'll do my research doesn't provide a dormitory for a research student. I'm kinda confused about it... I really really need your help. Thank you very much *bows*
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Nyororin (Offline)
Mod Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to Nyororin Send a message via Yahoo to Nyororin
11-08-2009, 03:10 PM

My husband is from Fukui, and went to high school in Fukui-shi. What school are you planning on attending? Fukui-shi is fairly large (in size, not number of people, etc) so area makes a little difference. The cost of living is quite low, and apartments are cheap.

If anyone is trying to find me… Tamyuun on Instagram is probably the easiest.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
nonokochan (Offline)
New to JF

11-08-2009, 04:19 PM

Ah, It's kinda relief to hear that living cost in there isn't so expensive. I'll do a research in Fukui Daigaku, in the south of Fukui City. How about part time job? I heard it's hard to find a part time job in Fukui, because it's a small city. Is that right?