JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

08-31-2010, 12:45 PM

well actually we have brothels / I think they are illegal? not sure if the law has been changed or not--- and too many women from abroad given hope to come and do proper work-- then are locked up to be sex slaves.

A lot goes on that many of us are unaware of.

Prostitutes on the streets are at great risk. THe sex industry brings in so much money-- and women abused.

I read recently "TOKYO HOSTESS" about the sex industry in Tokyo-- the risks young women take when they try to make extra money. The young girl who was murdered.

seemed like our SOHO-- so many students go to tokyo often to teach language but get caught up in the sex industry.

They need to be very aware. Isn't it universal and those PIMPS who make fortunes out of womens misery.

Last edited by dogsbody70 : 08-31-2010 at 12:49 PM.
(#22 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

08-31-2010, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJup81 View Post
I wouldn't mind living in England for a while. I've wanted to go there since I was a kid, just like Japan.
where do you live?

I love our country very much-- it is changing rapidly of course with so many immigrants since we joined Europe so many people from Europe can come here.

We are very small country really. The whole of UK has much to love.
(#23 (permalink))
Old
MissMisa (Offline)
Fashion, Games + Art Mod.

08-31-2010, 12:48 PM

Selling sex for money is illegal in England, whether you are doing it alone or in an establishment. 'Gentlemens clubs' are not illegal, but it's meant to be just... suggestive dancing. Obviously there will be times when it steps over the mark into illegal activity which puts women at risk.

Mostly, prostitutes are on drugs. They need the money to buy drugs. Our state gives out enough money so that you can life comfortably without the need for such drastic measures, so the assumption is usually that it's either drug or alcohol money.
(#24 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

08-31-2010, 12:57 PM

what worries me is that many runaways can get caught in the trap too easily

You know many youngstesr from the Care system have many problems after leaving care-- they are not really looked after once they leave, have no homes of their own or family-- they are preyed upon by these wicked money making vultures.

Get them hooked on drugs-- etc-- what chance have they.

drugs are a major cause of misery.

I was lucky when I was young, there weren't the drugs to tempt us at all.

No matter how we fight against the amount of drugs entering this country it seems a hopeless task.
(#25 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

Send a message via MSN to JamboP26
08-31-2010, 10:04 PM

@spicytuna - Thats BDSM. The sex industry, whether illegal or not, is VERY varied. Different things get different people off. I wouldn't call it 'messed up', as I think each to there own. If they like they, fine. I'm open minded enough to accept that. What I posted isn't expected every day. BDSM, & other sexual acts, are practised every day or night. So to compare them, while I see your point, is inadequate.

I'm a Cafe-kko, Nyappy in the World. But GazeRock is not dead. 「Sixth Gun」です

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#26 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

09-01-2010, 12:41 PM

who are you replying to?

How do you know so much?
(#27 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

09-01-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsbody70 View Post
who are you replying to?

How do you know so much?
I'm replying to spicytuna. Hence, the '@spicytuna' at the start.

I seem to know so much as I am the typical teenager with the internet. But I'd say I'm more mature than the typical teenager. lol

An Cafe, Vidoll, Versailles, Dir En Grey, Deathgaze, the GazettE, alice nine., UVERworld, Kiryu , YUI, AKB48, Buono!, Berryz Koubou, C-ute, S/mileage, Morning Musume, Zoro, Lolita23Q, Visual Kei, Oshare Kei, J-Rock, J-Pop, Idol groups FTW (≧∀≦)
(#28 (permalink))
Old
dogsbody70 (Offline)

09-01-2010, 02:08 PM

thanks-- I had not noticed the name above-- forgive me-- thing is I have lived for many years-- and still don't know very much, because so much in the sex industry is hidden.

when I see programmes about the way girls from abroad are enticed into the country-- thinking they have a job-- end up locked up and abused. That is shocking. I believe there are moves to track down those responsible but those who arrange it all-- are too clever.

what a wicked world it can be.
(#29 (permalink))
Old
JamboP26 (Offline)
日本オタク

09-01-2010, 02:30 PM

I agree, dogsbody. So much of the sex industry IS hidden, yet so much is visible, its almost fightnening to think what is hidden.

It seems to be a case of 'adapt to survive' for those responsible. But hopefully, those in pursuit will eventually catch their targets by outsmarting them.

I agree, but while the world can be wicked, I believe it can be awesome aswell. It depends how your life is, I guess