0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#11 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for roommates near Ikebukuro - 10-28-2010, 06:25 AM

We are looking for two roommates in Kanamecyo which is one train station away from Ikebukuro. The rooms are 3.5 and 4 tatami wide. And the rent is 53800 and 59800 per month. Our roommates now are English teacher and two office ladies now. Living here can both learn English and Japanese at the same time. The rooms are furnished, and the neighborhood is residential area with supermarket and restaurant. We share the kitchen and bathroom and sometimes our landlady would hold parties. If you’re interested in joining us, welcome to contact us.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kanamecyo.jpg (67.7 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by Ikebukuro : 10-28-2010 at 06:28 AM.
(#12 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

Nice Room Available in Okachimachi (Between Ueno and Akihabara) - 10-29-2010, 05:16 AM

We are looking for roommate, and only one room available.
The room is 4 tatami mat size, and the rent is 58800.
Now we have American, Taiwanese, and Japanese friends here.
The room is furnished with bed, table and chair, air condition, and internet free of charge. We share the utilities, and spend about 5000 per month.
For more information please contact my cell phone 08040762100.
Chris
Attached Images
File Type: jpg okachimachi.jpg (65.9 KB, 24 views)
(#13 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

JPY 60000~68000 Nice Apartment in Daitabasi near Shinjuku (Keio Line ) - 10-29-2010, 09:24 AM

Our apartment is located in Daitabasi, and it is about 7 minutes to get to Shinjuku by Metro Keio Line. It’s 13.2 square meter wide, 1k room. So it’s possible for couples to live in. We want at least above 6 months lease. The key money and deposit are equal to one-month rent. And tenants have to pay utilities by themselves. No commission.
Please feel free to contact us by email. Thank you.
(#14 (permalink))
Old
dirtyroboto (Offline)
JF Old Timer

10-29-2010, 01:14 PM

Would you not be better off setting up a website offering these lets?
At least if you have a website letting these places then you would do better by linking to your site!

I don't think touting business on a public forum by posting mutiple ad's is a good move.
(#15 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

10-29-2010, 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyroboto View Post
Would you not be better off setting up a website offering these lets?
At least if you have a website letting these places then you would do better by linking to your site!

I don't think touting business on a public forum by posting mutiple ad's is a good move.
These have now all been combined into one, but one cannot help but wonder how an exchange student from America lives in so many different apartments looking for roommates.
(#16 (permalink))
Old
Firebird (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via ICQ to Firebird Send a message via Skype™ to Firebird
10-29-2010, 09:09 PM

I guess its some company/guesthouse trying to get customers this way, or somebody who get a commision.
But i think prices are a little high, i´d rather go with a known guesthouse group like Oakhouse. The have a website and are easier to reach to if somethings wrong.
If he/they would offer great prices it might be worth it, but i think prices are the same or more than most guesthouses in Tokyo. I feel ~60000 for 3-4 tatami is a bit much...

Back home after 1 year work and travel in Japan and 3 month in Korea: www.teglas.asia (text is in German, but see the pictures!)
(#17 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

Ikebukuro's Housing Offers - 11-08-2010, 04:40 AM

We are looking for a roommate (female only). The room is 3.5tatami wide and furnished, and the roommates are one Japanese girl and three Taiwanese girls.
The house is located between Otsuka and Ikebukuro JR train station, You can walk to both two station in ten minutes or so. It’s quiet residential area with convenient supermarket and lots of restaurants nearby.
For more information please contact us by email.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg otsuka.jpg (18.7 KB, 12 views)
(#18 (permalink))
Old
Ikebukuro (Offline)
New to JF

JPY 56800 Private Room(4 tatami wide) near Ikebukuro station - 11-08-2010, 04:45 AM

wo rooms Available now!
Quiet Japanese neighborhood and with book store, post office, supermarket, and 24hours restaurant. The house is 1 station away near Ikebukuro.
7minutes walking from train station Kanamecyo. There are 6 private rooms, and the dining room with cooking tools. Japanese style building with a lovely courtyard. Room-mates are from Japan, Taiwan, British, and Australia.
Fully furnished.
You can just move in with your baggage. Share toilets, showers and kitchen.
You can get more information by contacting me by email or call 08040762100.
Thanks.
Chris
(#19 (permalink))
Old
MMM (Offline)
JF Ossan

11-08-2010, 04:48 AM

The next time you start a new thread to advertise your rooms for rent, you will be banned.

This is not Craig's List, but is a discussion board.