JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sergey8458 (Offline)
New to JF

Work in Japan - 09-07-2011, 12:01 AM

In my city you can come rent an apartment and live here you will earn good money. Is it possible in Japan? Could I work in Japan on the same work and rent an apartment?
(#2 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

09-07-2011, 12:04 AM

There are at least 1000 previous threads on this forum asking similar questions. Might be worth trying the search function.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Sergey8458 (Offline)
New to JF

09-07-2011, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoNative View Post
There are at least 1000 previous threads on this forum asking similar questions. Might be worth trying the search function.
How would I find it? It's a pritty simple question. I just can't choise a country, Russia or Japan. You either live in your country or build on the Sakhalin. I didn't see any Japanese builder or a simple worker on the Sakhalin. Am I wrong?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
Sergey8458 (Offline)
New to JF

09-07-2011, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Do you build in Japan? Why not to build on the Sakhalin?
(#5 (permalink))
Old
GoNative (Offline)

09-07-2011, 12:43 AM

What work do you do? How will you get a visa to work in Japan? Do you speak Japanese?
(#6 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

09-07-2011, 12:48 AM

What he's trying to say is that you should type "work in Japan" in the search portion on the top of the screen.

You will find many people want to do the same as you, but you will realize it is much more difficult than someone going to your place and trying to do it. You need a work visa and for that you need a job . That job will sponsor you and that's the way you get the visa. It's not very easy because Japanese would rather hire a Japanese person to do the same thing you would do. The advantage a Japanese person has is that he can speak Japanese and I'm pretty sure you can't. They would hire a Japanese over a foreigner much more often than the other way around.

There is an alternative though. You can go there on a tourist visa and try to stay there illegally. No one will rent you an apartment because your papers are not in order and work will be hard to find. If they catch you, they will deport you and you will never be able to return to Japan.

But you can get all that information from reading all the threads in this forum about "work in Japan".
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Sergey8458 (Offline)
New to JF

09-07-2011, 12:49 AM

Quote:
What work do you do? How will you get a visa to work in Japan? Do you speak Japanese?
Japanese is a question, I just very interested in your country, and want to spend some time there to get some more close. I can learn Japanese I have a lot of time after this summer, but can stay just here. I have a forum also and can pay some money for advertising in Japan.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
Sergey8458 (Offline)
New to JF

09-07-2011, 12:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
What he's trying to say is that you should type "work in Japan" in the search portion on the top of the screen.

You will find many people want to do the same as you, but you will realize it is much more difficult than someone going to your place and trying to do it. You need a work visa and for that you need a job . That job will sponsor you and that's the way you get the visa. It's not very easy because Japanese would rather hire a Japanese person to do the same thing you would do. The advantage a Japanese person has is that he can speak Japanese and I'm pretty sure you can't. They would hire a Japanese over a foreigner much more often than the other way around.

There is an alternative though. You can go there on a tourist visa and try to stay there illegally. No one will rent you an apartment because your papers are not in order and work will be hard to find. If they catch you, they will deport you and you will never be able to return to Japan.

But you can get all that information from reading all the threads in this forum about "work in Japan".
I think I get you. So you answer my question. We could be just friends. I have a lot of time for this winter. of caurse I know this forum. I get some imagination on how Japan live
so you learn more english for more people around the world
If you have any question on the Sakhalin I could help here
(#9 (permalink))
Old
JohnBraden (Offline)

09-07-2011, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergey8458 View Post
Japanese is a question, I just very interested in your country, and want to spend some time there to get some more close. I can learn Japanese I have a lot of time after this summer, but can stay just here. I have a forum also and can pay some money for advertising in Japan.
I can't understand half of what you're saying.... It's jibberish to me.... What do you mean you have a forum? Starting to sound a bit sketchy to me.... (bot?)
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Sergey8458 (Offline)
New to JF

09-07-2011, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBraden View Post
I can't understand half of what you're saying.... It's jibberish to me.... What do you mean you have a forum? Starting to sound a bit sketchy to me.... (bot?)
I just found another Japanese forum, a good one, while your forum has been inaccessible. I don't try to heart you, really