LinkBack Thread Tools
(#71 (permalink))
Old
yumeau (Offline)
JF Regular

02-07-2008, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBIG25 View Post
I would say the only drama I ever recall watching was Law and Order with my mom and dad besides WWE Smackdown! I don't think I have watch any of the US network tho that will change once NBC shows the new Knight Rider this month.
You know, I'm TV junkie plus, I like watching so called "ikemen" actors on TV.
("Ikemen" means good-looking guy in Japanese, it's kind of slang, but very popular and so often used now.)
(#72 (permalink))
Old
yumeau (Offline)
JF Regular

02-07-2008, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenerationV View Post
I find that learning English on the internet is a bit hard. A lot of native English speakers don't seem to be too skillful with writing it. But in any case, I'll be your friend.
私は英語が上手だと思います。でも日本語・・・・・・ ところで、私もテレビドラマ好きです。テレビをよく見 ます。テレビキャラは友達です。さみしいですよね。か なしいですよね。な な 泣きません・・・・・・ ( TT-TT) 冗談でしたよ。(多分) 
I wanted to be interesting. I'm not always weird. Well, yeah, I'm pretty weird.
But at least you'll remember me somewhat.
yumeauさんの友達になりたいんです。
ちょ、さみしい言わないでwwwww

Well, of course it's not easy to learn English on the internet, but I have no choice.
And you know what? What I want to do here is, not to learn English like at school. I could learn the grammer or the vocabularies by myself, if I would try to.
The reason why I wanted to have some English speaking friends is, because I'd like to ask them how they use a phrase in their life, for example.
You know, it's pretty hard to understand the nuances of some similar words or how a word or a phrase sounds like.

Yeah, you've got success at that point, I guess. Nobody has written me the message in English and Japanese mixed this way.
(#73 (permalink))
Old
kyo_9 (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Yahoo to kyo_9
02-07-2008, 09:53 AM

私はマレーシアからのキョといいます。今年の4月から� �本に留学することになったんですが、外国人として、� �語も話せないと、困ります。語学をマスタするために� �学校で勉強する上で、自分からの意欲も必ず必要だと� �って、直接他人と話し合うのは一番飯田と思う。その� �め、ユメアウさんの同じやり方で、できれば私に日本� �を教えてもらってもいい?学校で教えられない若者の� �本語を勉強したいんですよ、日本に行く前に・・その� �わりに私が知っている限りの英語を教えてあげる!自� �じゃないけど、toiecの点数は880点を取った。だから 、ユメアウさん、友達になってくれない?

LiVe Ur LiFe
Don't do drugs!

(#74 (permalink))
Old
yumeau (Offline)
JF Regular

02-07-2008, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyo_9 View Post
私はマレーシアからのキョといいます。今年の4月から� �本に留学することになったんですが、外国人として、� �語も話せないと、困ります。語学をマスタするために� �学校で勉強する上で、自分からの意欲も必ず必要だと� �って、直接他人と話し合うのは一番飯田と思う。その� �め、ユメアウさんの同じやり方で、できれば私に日本� �を教えてもらってもいい?学校で教えられない若者の� �本語を勉強したいんですよ、日本に行く前に・・その� �わりに私が知っている限りの英語を教えてあげる!自� �じゃないけど、toiecの点数は880点を取った。だから 、ユメアウさん、友達になってくれない?
充分お上手だと思いますよ~。<日本語
ちょっと外国人さんの喋る日本語チックなところがあり ますけど。
留学はどこの大学なんですか?

・・・と、「学校で教えられない若者の日本語」っぽく 返事をしてみるテストw

内容わかってもらえますかねえ?
(#75 (permalink))
Old
almond03 (Offline)
New to JF

02-07-2008, 04:13 PM

ohoh hi! ill be your friend too! i can also help you with your english also. Definetly i would wanna learn more about japanese culture and language. my name is almond btw
if you want we can exchange email!

Last edited by almond03 : 02-07-2008 at 04:22 PM.
(#76 (permalink))
Old
Shinigamisaku (Offline)
lonely in gorgeous

02-07-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumeau View Post
Hi, there
I'm new here and I'm looking for friends who speak English as their native language.
It would be nice if we can exchange e-mails
It need not to be frequent, but I'd like to stay in touch for long.

If you're learning Japanese or interested in Japanese culture, I'll help you gladly as much as I can.

Write me freely
hey^^
(#77 (permalink))
Old
ShikamaruNeji (Offline)
New to JF

02-07-2008, 07:32 PM

i would love to be ur friend!!! i speak english and would to know about japan as much as i can! hope we can stay friends for a long time!
(#78 (permalink))
Old
yumeau (Offline)
JF Regular

02-07-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by almond03 View Post
ohoh hi! ill be your friend too! i can also help you with your english also. Definetly i would wanna learn more about japanese culture and language. my name is almond btw
if you want we can exchange email!
I'll help you learn about Japanese culture and language
(#79 (permalink))
Old
yumeau (Offline)
JF Regular

02-07-2008, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShikamaruNeji View Post
i would love to be ur friend!!! i speak english and would to know about japan as much as i can! hope we can stay friends for a long time!
If you have something to know about Japan, ask me. I'll answer you as long as I know it.
(#80 (permalink))
Old
almond03 (Offline)
New to JF

02-07-2008, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumeau View Post
I'll help you learn about Japanese culture and language
mmm kay i have one. My work usually deals with media (election) and i was just wondering when meeting a japanese person (in general) how should i welcome them? I know i should be polite, but im not really sure how to actually do it. I mean do i have to do anything besides a bow or a handshake?

This is ofcourse just incase i run into japanese reporters :O Its always good to be prepared =x