JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Looking for friends from around the world ^.^ (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/12752-looking-friends-around-world-%5E-%5E.html)

nerdiegurl 02-22-2008 08:14 PM

Looking for friends from around the world ^.^

Heya! I'm Vida, I'm 14. I live in London, but I was born in America and lived there till I was 8 years old and I also visit my family there every summer.
I love Anime, and Japan, lots of genres of music...Art...and being hyper XD
My fave animes are Bleach, Fruits Basket, Ouran, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto, Inuyasha @.@ And many more XD
If u have msn or imvu, or just want to email back and forth, any of those are good for me. I like meeting people who are quite random and weird ^.~ Because I don't like boring conversations ^__^ xD But no matter how silly I am, I can hold a mature and serious conversation too =]
I don't mind becoming friends with people of any age, but the best would probably be 13 to 17. And I love meeting people from all around the world, and I love languages. And it would be extra cool if u are Japanese!!

xxVida
P.s I'm sorry if I take a while to get back to u, I just signed up on this Forum and I have to remember to come and check XD

thalia4 02-23-2008 12:26 AM

hey I would like to be your friend!!! @ @

HEY I live here in the us. I'm 13 turning 14 in july female of course , I would like to be your friend. I'm interested in japan as well. FRUITS BASKET FAN & NARUTO FAN!!! :vsign: DeluXe Host - 100MB Free Webspace - Home

Dear 02-23-2008 12:31 AM

Hello, I would love Fruits Basket too! I would love to be your friend! (That is, if you don't mind I just turned 18) :vsign:

lulu 02-23-2008 03:53 PM

Hi I'm 13 to 14 years old from Greece. I've read Fruits Basket and I liked it. Wanna be my buddy> PM if you want, key?

angie023 02-23-2008 03:55 PM

im angie (call me daryn) and i live in the u.s. im 15 turning 16 in august. i would love to b ur friend. send me pm if u want to

nerdiegurl 02-23-2008 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by thalia4 (Post 407849)
HEY I live here in the us. I'm 13 turning 14 in july female of course , I would like to be your friend. I'm interested in japan as well. FRUITS BASKET FAN & NARUTO FAN!!! :vsign: DeluXe Host - 100MB Free Webspace - Home

Heya ^____^ Thanks for replying =] Fruits Basket & Naruto rock ^.~
lol I luv that bunny thing in ur siggie ...-copies- x3
So do u want me to add u on here? Or do u have msn?

nerdiegurl 02-23-2008 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dear (Post 407855)
Hello, I would love Fruits Basket too! I would love to be your friend! (That is, if you don't mind I just turned 18) :vsign:

Kewl I'd luv to be ur friend! Of course I don't mind that ur 18 ^w^
I see ur siggie, wowie u kno a lot of languages! I envy u >.> XD XD
I added u on here, hope that's ok. :vsign:

MarkDuff 02-23-2008 10:23 PM

What's up?? :vsign:

nerdiegurl 02-23-2008 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lulu (Post 408654)
Hi I'm 13 to 14 years old from Greece. I've read Fruits Basket and I liked it. Wanna be my buddy> PM if you want, key?

Wow u live in Greece? To kewl!! X3 I'll send u a pm! =]

nerdiegurl 02-23-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkDuff (Post 409229)
What's up?? :vsign:

Hiya! Wow O___O u've made a lot of posts! hehe famous much? x3
Thnx for the post!