JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
akaishiroi (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to akaishiroi
Talking Yuri, Hippo's, and Soap Opera's...3 things I'm definately not into - 04-22-2008, 10:39 AM

howdy ho people of the world!!

I'm looking for some Japanese speaking friends that can help me improve mine, I'm currently trying to teach myself and it's not turning out so good...I am quite lowly and can only speak english fluently though I can count to ten in Italian and can speak a tiny bit o' french hoho! quite useless hey!

I'm a 15yr old girl that likes to draw, dance badly, listen to music, eat apples and make odd things with wire. I'd like to talk with people around my age, girls in suits or pretty boys, I don't really care. If you can tell me about Japanese culture I'd love you even more! and if you wanna score extra points maybe a really good recepie for Okonomiyaki XD

I leave you with a question to ponder...*ahem*...if Jenny eats a Lychee on Saturday, an orange on Wednesday while Bob has Watermelon on Thursday and a cherry on Friday what do they eat on Sunday??

thus is my email et MSN: akai.shiroi@hotmail.com
hope to hear from you!!

p.s. something girly: I'm really interested in fashion esp the crazy stuff in Tokyo, Osaka and the Norway under ground are you in the know?

Last edited by akaishiroi : 04-22-2008 at 11:18 AM.