JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   looking for yaoi addicted friends (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/16562-looking-yaoi-addicted-friends.html)

PoisonberryPie 06-21-2008 04:24 AM

looking for yaoi addicted friends

Hii. I'm Heather [or Pie-chan]. I'm 16 and I live in Virginia [USA] and I'd love to make some new friends.
Preferably people that like Yaoi and Decora. :3

lizzey 06-21-2008 04:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoisonberryPie (Post 518779)
Hii. I'm Heather [or Pie-chan]. I'm 16 and I live in Virginia [USA] and I'd love to make some new friends.

Hi welcome to japan forum. Yaoi is not that bad to read. I have only read La Esperança which was nice story between 2 guys. Although it does not get so extreme as other yaoi mangas. Well any way Nice to meet you I'm Liz.:D I Hope we can be friends.^_^

AshriiN5 06-21-2008 04:28 AM

Hiya !!

Quote:

Originally Posted by PoisonberryPie (Post 518779)

LoL Hiya Heather ! Tehe I don't really like Yaoi, but I wouldn't mind if you would like to talk about it with me if we bacame friends haha. Oh, but I love Decora though tehe. Well, I'm adding you. TTYL (Huggles) :) Hope to become wonderful friends.

tifa 06-22-2008 03:42 AM

*walks in....i am tifa..prince yaoi lover / the reason some gay ppl run away from me caz i love em to much....* wellccooommmeee 2 JF...how do u do * sips tea...* i have now return from a holiday of 3 months way from jf....and i see...my yoai love has spread...muhhaahahahahahah:rheart: :rheart: :D

Cirth 06-22-2008 02:55 PM

I'm a huge yaoi fan ^^ been ever since I first read manga :p

ever read Pandect, by Dina Situ?
She's a deviantart artist, but creates a manga called Pandect. It has ALOT of fans ^_^

PANDECT

Diryavi 06-23-2008 04:26 AM

I love Yaoi too!

I Love Yaoi or in Japan they call it Boys love. :D And V-Kei bands as well. I have a drawing book on how to draw yaoi. I think we should have more of It! I's us girls turn to have something for us. It's like a mans world. In anime or manga, We are sometimes depicted as big chested, skinny waist, tall like giant Barbie doll. I'm Happy we have yaoi for ourselves and for the gay community because when it comes to the media in the US it's mostly for people who like boys with girls stuff. what I don't get is, that it's gross for two guys together but not for two girls together in the media and in guys minds. Which is totally unfair!:mad: But now it is changing for the better. Maybe some day it will be a world when girls rule and yaoi will be #1. I'm not a activist or anything just speaking my mind. OK enough of my rantings and ravings. I'm Happy to see someone who likes yaoi as much as I do. I hope to hear from you! You can email me at yashayuki@yahoo.com at anytime. I will answer you back. Oh what is or who is Decora? I like to learn new things.:)

malfoysgay 06-29-2008 11:51 PM

Hahaha! hi thur, i absolutely love yaoi, like with all my heart, or as they call it BL = Boys love. I even downloaded a boy love game the other day, it was so cute and complicated ! gaha, who or what is Decora? i cant say ive heard of it ever, i hope we can become friends, thanks !

GentlePrincessJC 06-30-2008 07:15 AM

i wouldnt mind being friends, yaoi is awesome!! junjo is the shit.

KiSaki 07-02-2008 04:06 PM

AHHH~ yaoi and decora!!!!!!!~ i wont mind being your friend~ but in this case is... whether you mind being my friend! =)))

Diryavi 07-02-2008 10:25 PM

welcome Kisaki!

Welcome Kisaki! And I hope you will enjoy your stay here! You can Pm me which I learned meant Personal Message boy I learn quick LoL. I'm pretty new here too and would love to have you as my JF friend. I like meeting new people from all over the world! So I hope you will have good luck in meeting new friends here! :D :ywave: :vsign:

Take Care!