JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
PoisonberryPie (Offline)
New to JF

looking for yaoi addicted friends - 06-21-2008, 04:24 AM

Hii. I'm Heather [or Pie-chan]. I'm 16 and I live in Virginia [USA] and I'd love to make some new friends.
Preferably people that like Yaoi and Decora. :3
(#2 (permalink))
Old
lizzey (Offline)
Banned

06-21-2008, 04:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonberryPie View Post
Hii. I'm Heather [or Pie-chan]. I'm 16 and I live in Virginia [USA] and I'd love to make some new friends.
Hi welcome to japan forum. Yaoi is not that bad to read. I have only read La Esperança which was nice story between 2 guys. Although it does not get so extreme as other yaoi mangas. Well any way Nice to meet you I'm Liz. I Hope we can be friends.^_^

Last edited by lizzey : 07-05-2008 at 05:02 AM.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
AshriiN5 (Offline)
Jin Akanishi's Wifey

Hiya !! - 06-21-2008, 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoisonberryPie View Post

LoL Hiya Heather ! Tehe I don't really like Yaoi, but I wouldn't mind if you would like to talk about it with me if we bacame friends haha. Oh, but I love Decora though tehe. Well, I'm adding you. TTYL (Huggles) Hope to become wonderful friends.

Jin Akanishi is My Wonderful Hubby <3 I'm his Wonderous Wifey <3 We have a Wondermous Family consisting of Chinen Yuuri, Hiro, and Us <3
~ My Dream Family ~
(Of Course, Chi-kun would be younger than me )
(#4 (permalink))
Old
tifa (Offline)
and they ask why kpop win

Send a message via MSN to tifa Send a message via Yahoo to tifa
06-22-2008, 03:42 AM

*walks in....i am tifa..prince yaoi lover / the reason some gay ppl run away from me caz i love em to much....* wellccooommmeee 2 JF...how do u do * sips tea...* i have now return from a holiday of 3 months way from jf....and i see...my yoai love has spread...muhhaahahahahahah

I LOVE k-pop...i adore j-rock...but my heart goes to?!! from shinee ,suju ,dbsk ,bigbang only loving you K-POP!!!!
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Cirth (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to Cirth
06-22-2008, 02:55 PM

I'm a huge yaoi fan ^^ been ever since I first read manga

ever read Pandect, by Dina Situ?
She's a deviantart artist, but creates a manga called Pandect. It has ALOT of fans ^_^

PANDECT
(#6 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking I love Yaoi too! - 06-23-2008, 04:26 AM

I Love Yaoi or in Japan they call it Boys love. And V-Kei bands as well. I have a drawing book on how to draw yaoi. I think we should have more of It! I's us girls turn to have something for us. It's like a mans world. In anime or manga, We are sometimes depicted as big chested, skinny waist, tall like giant Barbie doll. I'm Happy we have yaoi for ourselves and for the gay community because when it comes to the media in the US it's mostly for people who like boys with girls stuff. what I don't get is, that it's gross for two guys together but not for two girls together in the media and in guys minds. Which is totally unfair! But now it is changing for the better. Maybe some day it will be a world when girls rule and yaoi will be #1. I'm not a activist or anything just speaking my mind. OK enough of my rantings and ravings. I'm Happy to see someone who likes yaoi as much as I do. I hope to hear from you! You can email me at yashayuki@yahoo.com at anytime. I will answer you back. Oh what is or who is Decora? I like to learn new things.

DirYavi
(#7 (permalink))
Old
malfoysgay (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to malfoysgay
06-29-2008, 11:51 PM

Hahaha! hi thur, i absolutely love yaoi, like with all my heart, or as they call it BL = Boys love. I even downloaded a boy love game the other day, it was so cute and complicated ! gaha, who or what is Decora? i cant say ive heard of it ever, i hope we can become friends, thanks !
(#8 (permalink))
Old
GentlePrincessJC (Offline)
is on TEAM ZERO.

Send a message via MSN to GentlePrincessJC
Thumbs up 06-30-2008, 07:15 AM

i wouldnt mind being friends, yaoi is awesome!! junjo is the shit.

- 「 BANG <3 BANG! 」 -
(#9 (permalink))
Old
KiSaki (Offline)
New to JF

07-02-2008, 04:06 PM

AHHH~ yaoi and decora!!!!!!!~ i wont mind being your friend~ but in this case is... whether you mind being my friend! =)))

VisualKei の NeverLand
♥ 妃ー様 ♥
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Diryavi (Offline)
JF Regular

Talking welcome Kisaki! - 07-02-2008, 10:25 PM

Welcome Kisaki! And I hope you will enjoy your stay here! You can Pm me which I learned meant Personal Message boy I learn quick LoL. I'm pretty new here too and would love to have you as my JF friend. I like meeting new people from all over the world! So I hope you will have good luck in meeting new friends here!

Take Care!

DirYavi