LinkBack Thread Tools
(#41 (permalink))
Old
Pyro (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-25-2008, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelazors View Post
hahaha quite the opposite. my vision's horrible and it's probably cuz of tv and games. plus i got some bad genes too T.T lol that's gonna be me with red eyes once i get ff7
I'm sorry to hear about you vision. Hope it doesn't affect you too much. I'm surprised I don't got glasses yet, I play video games a lot.
(#42 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

08-25-2008, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
I'm sorry to hear about you vision. Hope it doesn't affect you too much. I'm surprised I don't got glasses yet, I play video games a lot.
yeah my vision's not as bad as my sister's. her lenses are super thick o_O i feel bad for her =/ i'm actually thinking of getting laser eye surgery. still gotta research it and all still

hello kitty clan leader
anime romance clan delegate

バスガス爆発ブスバスガイド ;]
(#43 (permalink))
Old
mangapunkrocker (Offline)
Princess of ALL

08-27-2008, 05:21 PM

I have glasses and contacts, but i'm kind of scared to get that laser surgery thing....i coudn't even put my contacts in, it took like half an hour....it was so sad for me, but i was able to do it...heehe....oh my gosh i have a huge question have any of you gone to an anime convention?

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#44 (permalink))
Old
Pyro (Offline)
JF Old Timer

08-27-2008, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangapunkrocker View Post
I have glasses and contacts, but i'm kind of scared to get that laser surgery thing....i coudn't even put my contacts in, it took like half an hour....it was so sad for me, but i was able to do it...heehe....oh my gosh i have a huge question have any of you gone to an anime convention?
Went to Anime Expo 2008 in July. It was the first one I've ever been to. It was awesome! There were a lot of cosplayer there but it sucked my camera broke that sameday. -.-

(#45 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

08-28-2008, 06:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
Went to Anime Expo 2008 in July. It was the first one I've ever been to. It was awesome! There were a lot of cosplayer there but it sucked my camera broke that sameday. -.-
OMG i'm so jealous!! i wanted to go but i was out of town i think.. or something like that. don't remember now lol but i so plan on going next year XD my friends and i were like "since we're planning it a year ahead of time we'll go for sure right?" lmfao such a bummer your camera broke =[

manga@ yeah it took me such a long time to get the hang of contacts lol and i don't think i can get the laser procedure anymore cuz i just found out you need to have stable eyes or something and mine are def not that T.T

hello kitty clan leader

バスガス爆発ブスバスガイド ;]
(#46 (permalink))
Old
Princess of ALL

08-28-2008, 02:34 PM

i mean it took some pursuading, it was when i was seventeen or something...my mom said if you put on your contacts I'll take you to the bookstore and you can buy yourself as many books as you want (something she never says) well i freaked and put those contacts in and said "LETS GO" it was funny.
me and my friend are hopefully going to an anime convention next year, near where we live, except it's going to cost a lot....way lot

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#47 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

08-28-2008, 02:53 PM

Quote:
i mean it took some pursuading, it was when i was seventeen or something...my mom said if you put on your contacts I'll take you to the bookstore and you can buy yourself as many books as you want (something she never says) well i freaked and put those contacts in and said "LETS GO" it was funny.
me and my friend are hopefully going to an anime convention next year, near where we live, except it's going to cost a lot....way lot
lol niiiiice!! she kept her promise right?? aww why's it so expensive? =O i've only been to a small one and that was a few years back. and by small i mean REALLY small. it took me a while to remember i even went to it lol don't remember anything too spectacular that happened =/ but i plan on going to ax 09 fa sho XD you should go too manga! if you book your flight now it'll probably be super cheap since it's like a year in advance lol

hello kitty clan leader

バスガス爆発ブスバスガイド ;]
(#48 (permalink))
Old
Princess of ALL

08-28-2008, 03:39 PM

for us it's going to take about four hundred for the hotel, cuz it's a four day anime convention, then we have to pay for gas, we also have to buy the tickets. and since it's the first anime convention for both of us we're taking the costumes to the highest level and making them look real so we're buying them and adjusting them to fit who we are. And let me tell you costumes are very expensive...very very....and then we have to have spending money...cuz you know? the stuff that they take to the anime conventions is all imported and really expensive and we want to be able to bring soveigners. I had planned to go to the california one in Fresno, but i didn't have a ride to go there....it sucked....cuz laura bailey the voice of tohru honda from fruits basket was going to be there, and i really wanted her to sign my fruits basket anime...

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#49 (permalink))
Old
Gackt21 (Offline)
退屈中央

Send a message via Skype™ to Gackt21
08-28-2008, 03:41 PM

Welcome to the forum.
I am Christina, from the USA.
Konnichiwa.

GACKTDOLL クリスティーナ
Kurisutīna
(#50 (permalink))
Old
kaelazors (Offline)
おっす!

08-28-2008, 03:46 PM

Quote:
for us it's going to take about four hundred for the hotel, cuz it's a four day anime convention, then we have to pay for gas, we also have to buy the tickets. and since it's the first anime convention for both of us we're taking the costumes to the highest level and making them look real so we're buying them and adjusting them to fit who we are. And let me tell you costumes are very expensive...very very....and then we have to have spending money...cuz you know? the stuff that they take to the anime conventions is all imported and really expensive and we want to be able to bring soveigners. I had planned to go to the california one in Fresno, but i didn't have a ride to go there....it sucked....cuz laura bailey the voice of tohru honda from fruits basket was going to be there, and i really wanted her to sign my fruits basket anime...
oh man that sounds like one intense 4-day adventure though XD you're gonna have fun fa sho lol yeah i'm considering cosplaying at ax next year but i doubt i will. sooo expensive to buy costumes and extremely time-consuming if i sewed it myself. plus i'd probably look too ridiculous T.T and of course spending money is a must. i can't imagine how much i'll need for ax next year. esp since i'm an impulse shopper >< hahaha

hello kitty clan leader

バスガス爆発ブスバスガイド ;]