JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Madzia (Offline)
New to JF

Location: Well, all my life i Lived in Torun, Poland. It's beautiful, gothic-style city.
Smile Looking for friends - 09-28-2008, 06:02 PM

Hello. I'm new girl from Poland and I'm looking for some friends here.If someone would like to know more about me, my country and other interesting stuff, please write. I'm looking forward for answers . Beast wishes,
Magda.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
mangapunkrocker (Offline)
Princess of ALL

09-28-2008, 06:43 PM

Is it nice where you live? How you described it up on where your location is, it sounds very interesting. And sure, don't worry by the end of the week you'll have so many friends you won't know what to do...

*EVIL BUT CUTE!!*
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ContractKiller (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ContractKiller Send a message via Yahoo to ContractKiller
09-28-2008, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madzia View Post
Hello. I'm new girl from Poland and I'm looking for some friends here.If someone would like to know more about me, my country and other interesting stuff, please write. I'm looking forward for answers . Beast wishes,
Magda.
hi how are ya i jus wna com 2 poland for business studies pls guide me 4 da process...
(#4 (permalink))
Old
DagothUr (Offline)
Banned

09-28-2008, 08:11 PM

Hey, what is Poland like? It must be awesome to live in a gothic-style city (looked at what you put for location). May sound like a weird question, but what are the laws like there, in terms of freerunning and the like? I know Russia is pretty leniant on this sort of stuff...
(#5 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
09-30-2008, 02:59 PM

I love meeting new people from all over the globe! So do you have any pics of ur town (*also looked at location ^.^). I'd love to see them. I think gothic architecture is gorgeous. If you have any questions for me, just ask. (Although the US isn't looking very pretty at the moment. LOL)

(#6 (permalink))
Old
Madzia (Offline)
New to JF

Location: Well, all my life i Lived in Torun, Poland. It's beautiful, gothic-style city.
Talking Nice to meet you - 10-05-2008, 07:45 AM

QUOTE=mangapunkrocker;596239]Is it nice where you live? How you described it up on where your location is, it sounds very interesting. And sure, don't worry by the end of the week you'll have so many friends you won't know what to do...[/quote]

Hello. Believe me, it's very beautiful city. All Old Town is in gothic style - churches, buildings and so on. Maybe i can send you some photos? Please, write a pm to me with your e-mail. Thanks for answer. Have a nice day.
Madzia.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Madzia (Offline)
New to JF

Smile To Sakari from Madzia. - 10-05-2008, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakari09 View Post
I love meeting new people from all over the globe! So do you have any pics of ur town (*also looked at location ^.^). I'd love to see them. I think gothic architecture is gorgeous. If you have any questions for me, just ask. (Although the US isn't looking very pretty at the moment. LOL)
Hello.
Every country has it own special kind of beauty. Historically Poland is older, but USA has a lot of more possibilities and richest culture and history. I'mvery happy to meet you, Sakari. Of curse, I can send you photos from my town. As many, as you want . please, write me a private message with your e-mail. I'm sure i'll rewrite to it.
Have a nice day.
Madzia.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
sakari09 (Offline)
the Ice queen...

Send a message via Yahoo to sakari09
10-06-2008, 02:46 PM

Yeppers. I'll PM you when I get the chance. I should get the chance. I'm on fall break from school. LOL

(#9 (permalink))
Old
LunarMaddness (Offline)
New to JF

yo - 10-09-2008, 07:12 PM

Hello Poland sounds very interesting. I Live In canada. XP
(#10 (permalink))
Old
Yanni (Offline)
New to JF

10-10-2008, 01:09 PM

hello! im new too! Im from Canada! I like hearing just about anything from anywhere in the world! so far from the posts others have posted it sounds like archetecture is very popular?
^^
It be nice to know about how the weather is there! and school systems ect. XD

The difference between dreams and reality is how far your willing to go to make those dreams come true.