JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   New to Japan Forum and would like to make some friends (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/21016-new-japan-forum-would-like-make-some-friends.html)

SHAD0W 11-23-2008 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by d34thp0odle (Post 631822)
You must know that quite well .. imagine Japanese was your mother language

Wha? no? I'm a White English man whos lived in the same city all of his life.. I could speak only English until a year and notsolong ago.

Again with the people having trouble making friends thing, go down to your univisity student bar and start talking to the exchange students.

@ the majority of JF ->
If your first thought to that just then was "what? outside?! no way! You mean like.. SPEAK to people? In person?!" then go away and eat pocky and curse your round eyes until you can get yourself some social skills.

Seriously.. wtf.

There are many japanese people on this website and they are some seriously cool dudes here if you dig hard enough past the naruto fanboys but why would they wanna talk to you if the first thing your gonna do is drool over them cause of what country they happen to have been born in?

d34thp0odle 11-23-2008 02:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 631832)
but why would they wanna talk to you if the first thing your gonna do is drool over them cause of what country they happen to have been born in?

yeah i do think you are right
and i also think u misunderstood me but wayne ._.

Quote:

There are many japanese people on this website and they are some seriously cool dudes here if you dig hard enough past the naruto fanboys
indeed you can find lots of people that are really nice and good to chat with
i was so happy when the first person i still knew wrote back to me and didnt forget :D

ThirdSight 11-23-2008 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SHAD0W (Post 631784)
FYI 90% of people here are about as Japanese as Ben Nevis.

I'd say as white as Harold Ramis.

But that's just me.

Welcome.

ARoomwithaMOOSE 11-24-2008 02:40 PM

Many Thanks to tylersangle88,Eni and NingYou for saying you'll be my friends
You guys can send me a PM some time (I'm really busy so it might be a little while before you hear from me)

And sorry if anybody else said they would be my friend and I forgot to list them

nobora 12-23-2008 06:51 PM

Hi~!

Im new too but Ive read anbout this place before and finally decided to check it out.

I like many of the things you do hopefully we can be friends?

ARoomwithaMOOSE 04-23-2009 09:18 PM

Wow it's be a while since I started using this site:)
Thanks to all:)

alanX 04-23-2009 09:22 PM

Quote:

Wha? no? I'm a White English man whos lived in the same city all of his life.. I could speak only English until a year and notsolong ago.

Again with the people having trouble making friends thing, go down to your univisity student bar and start talking to the exchange students.

@ the majority of JF ->
If your first thought to that just then was "what? outside?! no way! You mean like.. SPEAK to people? In person?!" then go away and eat pocky and curse your round eyes until you can get yourself some social skills.

Seriously.. wtf.

There are many japanese people on this website and they are some seriously cool dudes here if you dig hard enough past the naruto fanboys but why would they wanna talk to you if the first thing your gonna do is drool over them cause of what country they happen to have been born in?

I love you.

PockyMePink 04-23-2009 10:04 PM

Quote:

@ the majority of JF ->

Seriously.. wtf.

Stooooop making fun of me!! T_T :mtongue:

FHUN 04-25-2009 11:42 AM

hello My names Fhun. im from Thailand. i was an exchange student to Japan last year(only 2 weeks). i'd like to talk to new people who are interestes in Jap. feel free to add me [email protected]

PS. sorry my Eng is not so good