JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
chopsh0p (Offline)
New to JF

Friends are important. - 03-30-2009, 09:12 AM

So i live in england and i dont like it never have but since im quite crap as a person i cant leave right now since i dropped out of highschool and i didnt bother getting a job i just want to have fun with my life and things like that get in the way im sure alot of people stcik up their nose's when i say that but i never really had many big plans just to go to japan get a job that i enjoy working with creative minds such as myself liveing in a small house full of love but thats my dream simple as it sounds just wanted to check if theres anyone who feels the same on the internet so thats all i have got for now i guess...

sooo if anyone wants to comment from japan or anywhere else id like to hear back.

(im not going to read back what i have wrote since ill want to change it so sorry about spelling mistakes and lack of punctuation)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Ronin4hire (Offline)
Busier Than Shinjuku Station

03-30-2009, 09:34 AM

You don't want to get a job?

I'm sorry but that's just part of being an adult. Who do you think pays for your welfare? If it's not your poor parents then it's obviously people in your country that have to foot your bill.

Not that I'm opposed to welfare because for every person like you there are 10 that really need it.. but people like you really have a bad attitude. Either get a job... or go to school.. THEN get a job.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
chopsh0p (Offline)
New to JF

03-30-2009, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin4hire View Post
You don't want to get a job?

I'm sorry but that's just part of being an adult. Who do you think pays for your welfare? If it's not your poor parents then it's obviously people in your country that have to foot your bill.

Not that I'm opposed to welfare because for every person like you there are 10 that really need it.. but people like you really have a bad attitude. Either get a job... or go to school.. THEN get a job.
No i just dont have i job right now more for the reason where i live theres more people than jobs i do want to work to get to japan even doing jobs i hate but at the end working jobs i hate isnt where i want to end up even if that might be the case.

Also im not on welfare... this got off to a good start.

Last edited by chopsh0p : 03-30-2009 at 09:46 AM.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
chopsh0p (Offline)
New to JF

03-30-2009, 12:03 PM

i said i wasnt going to read over what i wrote and it sounds like i was being much too vague but it seems you picked up on what i was trying to say at least if i could turn a hobbie into a fulltime job that made me happy i would and still could but i dont know what that might be yet still looking for something that makes me want to try hard since you have proved that doing that is possible my main post was more just random feelings without any real basis on my life as it is now i may not be doing much now but what i really want is a clean slate before i get my life moving in the right derection thats where i am now and i need to wake up and just start doing something.

its better just to disregard anything that doesnt make sense from my first post rather than questioning me about since it was like scribbleing down notes

If anyone could let me know how to set custom avatar it would help me out alot.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
MaU (Offline)
New to JF

03-30-2009, 12:04 PM

its not easy to get a job in japan like you think ,especially now
you should think about it more and should recerch about it if thats what you really wanna do.