LinkBack Thread Tools
(#21 (permalink))
Old
KawaiiSJ (Offline)
New to JF

04-04-2009, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazoo View Post
Likewise, i'm from Barbican, which is actually very boring, but Angel which is 5 minutes away is always alive, alot busier. Whereabouts in east london are you from. I never really venture out of central london, except camden town. My favourite place <3

Japanese movies are great, at first i was always just watching their horror films but i'm trying to expand on this. I love movies in general. Still Audition is my favourite japanese film.

It's so difficult learning japanese, well i've tried, but i keep stopping and starting. How far have you got?

Add me on msn sunnybhogal@hotmail.com

It'll be cool talking to you.
Oh awesome, yeah I know them areas, I love travelling around London at times, I don't know why, I just find train journeys fun LOL. I'm from Plaistow (Newham Borough) where knife crimes usually happen on a regular basis.. I wish I can move away from here haha! I love watching Japanese movies as well and yes! Audition is one of my favorites as well, a really mucked up film that is. I enjoy watching the bloody and violent Japanese films, basically anything to do with Ninjas, Samurais, Hitmen etc. as well as their horror films like Dark Water and The Ring Trilogy.
And as for learning Japanese, I can just about ask random questions, introduce myself, my friends and family, I basically know all the basics and working on more intermediate things at the moment, I can kind of understand it, but I can speak the things I know so far, I guess I'm picking up. I can't write it though, I thought that for me, it would be easier to learn how to understand and speak Japanese before learning how to read and write it.
I will add you on MSN now, since I'm online now anyway, chat to you soon!