JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
yakuzo (Offline)
New to JF

Hello There ;) - 05-01-2009, 01:00 AM

Hello everyone. I don't know quite what to write here. I will say how I found this website though.

I was searching on google for a Japanese website to meet friends. My search "Japanese Forum". Walah~ Found this place ;). Of course, posting here means I am looking for friends who reside(live) in Japan. Any other friends from other countries would be cool too :). If you're interested in becoming my friend after reading a bit about me. Please, send a PM or post a reply.
---
--
-
Hello there. My name is Paul. I reside(live) in the United States of America. My favorite hobbies include: Watching anime on a daily basis, listening to J-Pop, talking with internet friends on MSN, and having long detailed life conversations with my family. Currently, I have no work-life. I turn 18 years old on May 16 of this year. About 16 days from today :D.

What motivated me to find a way to meet Japanese folk is this. I am fascinated by the Japanese. Their way to make anime, their lifestyle, easting habits, school life. All of it. I enjoy the way the Japanese live the life of a human being. Call me obsessive if you will, it is just a passion of mine, to have a real Japanese friend :).

I have an MSN address that is used only for MSN Messenger, which is fatmankey@hotmail.com. And I have an email address which is only used for emailing people, paulsciabbarrasi@yahoo.com. Feel free to send a friend request on MSN or email me :). I'd love to hear from you all.
-
--
---

Last edited by yakuzo : 05-01-2009 at 01:17 AM. Reason: Changed gmail.com to yahoo.com (Common mistake)