JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   friends (https://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/25868-friends.html)

KitsuneFr 06-17-2009 05:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aoshisakura (Post 734889)
tEnmAai

do you think it would be possible to find that ideal friend?

[/color][/size]

It could take a very very long time sometimes, but you should never loose hope. Now take care of you and most important, take care of your true friend you are seaching for when you'll find him/her!

aoshisakura 06-18-2009 02:43 AM

whEeE! thAnkyOu.. :pompoms:
anothEr thing. . what if you have this two very special friendz that you've treated just as your real family,,:pinkart: you've been so attatched to them..
but the time came that these two got badly inlove with each other
and you felt used,,:crykitty: will you stay away from them or
will you just ignore your negative feelings and stay with them??:confused:
you've found new friendz that never let you down and protected
you from those who are trying to hurt you,, yet you're still
longing for those two that you've treated as your family for so long.. :pinkcry:

KitsuneFr 06-18-2009 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aoshisakura (Post 735337)
whEeE! thAnkyOu.. :pompoms:
anothEr thing. . what if you have this two very special friendz that you've treated just as your real family,,:pinkart: you've been so attatched to them..
but the time came that these two got badly inlove with each other
and you felt used,,:crykitty: will you stay away from them or
will you just ignore your negative feelings and stay with them??:confused:
you've found new friendz that never let you down and protected
you from those who are trying to hurt you,, yet you're still
longing for those two that you've treated as your family for so long.. :pinkcry:

Well, a very hard question to answer...
If they really are trying to hurt you, well, I believe that friendship with them shouldn't continue anymore... But if (and it can be, that is the way that we sometimes react) it's only the case that it is you only who believe to be hurt, just only because you are feeling sad, disappointed or so (I mean that THEY are not intending to hurt you), well, give them a chance. It is hard, but it is harder to really loose friends, OK? Sorry about my poor english, I may not really express what I would mean :o . But take care and cheer up if it's the case!

aoshisakura 06-21-2009 07:20 AM

thank you sooo much!!!

mizuki9san 06-21-2009 07:22 AM

wheeeeeeee....come and join in...:)

thcuteness 06-21-2009 01:40 PM

My ideal friend, or at least one of my current best friends, is the one who scarely know what i thinking, finishes my sentences, shares the same hobbies, and just love being around me. but were not to alike so we dont bore eachother, and we always have fun.

aoshisakura 06-22-2009 03:31 AM

thanx everyone!! for the help and for sharing,, has anyone here already found their hyper true friend??:pinksong: just wondering. . whee thanks for expressing what you feel bout my situation,, thankyou sooo much!!

Kawatta 06-22-2009 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aoshisakura (Post 736912)
, has anyone here already found their hyper true friend??:pinksong: just wondering.

Id have to say im pretty close, my small group of friends are my "real" friends, i feel the most comfortable with them, we party, blast the same music, make fun of each other without anyone getting over sensative, and we all know that if things go down( bar fights,..whatever) we have each others backs. Also for things like advice they are olmost better than parents.

Kozyra 06-25-2009 11:25 AM

personality, if the person is friendly,polite and especially like the poor people in all the word...i choose him/her :vsign:

aoshisakura 06-30-2009 08:50 AM

thankyou!! :pinkart: i want everyone to know how
much i want to find someone i can take care of..
and i'll never stop till i found that friend destined for me..:pinksong:
thanks for sharing what you think about friends and stuffs like that..
i hope we can continue sharing different friendship matters in this little thread..
because it's really a great help to me..
i hope i could return the favor to you guys.. :pinkart: