JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
junko44 (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for snail mail pen pals! - 09-26-2009, 06:57 PM

Hello, my name is Amanda, but most people call me Junko. I'm interested in all sorts of cultures all over the world, mostly Japan and the UK, but everyone is welcome. i'm a nice, outgoing high school student from America who likes everything adorable! my favorite band is The Pillows because i love the lead singer's voice and the lyrics. hobbies include: writing stories, sewing, playing guitar, listening to music, and doodling. Am a rather laid back, easygoing person who tries to be the best friend possible! most of my letters might get a bit random, by the way. I'll try to respond as quickly as possible if you send me something! just send a pm if interested bye bye now!

Last edited by junko44 : 09-26-2009 at 07:01 PM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
SceptileMaster (Offline)
JF Old Timer

09-26-2009, 07:04 PM

I have similar interests to you (minus the sewing) and am from the UK. I'm not sure how much snail mail would cost between the UK and the USA but I can tell you stuff about British culture. Maybe some form of internet communication would be better though.

Sadly I can't tell you about Welsh culture as I haven't experienced it but I am a Scotsman who has lived in England for the past 12 years and can tell you about both Scottish and English culture. Sadly culture is not a word in the dictionary of the north of England but I can teach you about what I know.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
ushkana (Offline)
New to JF

Smile hi - 10-31-2009, 04:14 AM

Hi,
I would be happy to mail u or e-mail. I am from California but I am interested in everything you are.
(#4 (permalink))
Old
maddiezilla (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to maddiezilla
11-01-2009, 10:09 PM

I'm from Canada.. I'd be more than happy to mail you or e-mail, though i'm not sure how much it would cost. Your interests are similar to mine.. though not the sewing, I am extremely uncoordinated. And its alright, my letters get random too :P
(#5 (permalink))
Old
otome (Offline)
~so be it..

Send a message via Yahoo to otome
Smile 11-25-2009, 11:36 AM

hi.. i guess.. it's kinda interesting to send a snail mail.. and do art trades.. and other stuff.. ^_^

-=otomEAvie=-
(#6 (permalink))
Old
fishhxx3 (Offline)
New to JF

12-24-2009, 03:34 AM

I'm from Canada too (: I've similar interests as well, minus sewing, though I play bass instead of the normal 6-stringer. Hmm... How much would snail mail be from Canada to the States? Well PM me if you're a'ight with me?