LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Hamany (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via ICQ to Hamany
Question Hello!!! - 01-17-2010, 06:46 PM

Hello!!!
I am a young man my name is Abdulrahman, I live in Bahrain and is situated in the middle island of the sea like the Gulf and know the culture of Japan and I'm happy if I got to know many of Japan, and introduce myself, I love to draw manga since childhood and have been known for many buy books drawing Japanese, and I hope in the rave days to help me, some members of the known artists in the field of manga and animation and I thank you (^ ^)

Please help other intervened site (Japanese Dating, Japanese Singles, Japanese Personals & Japanese Women at JapanCupid.com) search for friends, there was a girl named: fuyumi really liked and is living in Japan (Beppu, Oita, Japan) and wish to help me to find the e-mail and the Thank you

And this is the mail from my friendship and my wants:

Last edited by Hamany : 02-06-2010 at 11:22 AM.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
RobinMask (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-17-2010, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamany View Post
Hello!!!
I am a young man my name is () I live in Bahrain and is situated in the middle island of the sea like the Gulf and know the culture of Japan and I'm happy if I got to know many of Japan, and introduce myself, I love to draw manga since childhood and have been known for many buy books drawing Japanese, and I hope in the rave days to help me, some members of the known artists in the field of manga and animation and I thank you (^ ^)

Please help other intervened site (Japanese Dating, Japanese Singles, Japanese Personals & Japanese Women at JapanCupid.com) search for friends, there was a girl named: fuyumi really liked and is living in Japan (Beppu, Oita, Japan) and wish to help me to find the e-mail and the Thank you

And this is the mail from my friendship and my wants: al.7many@gmail.com
This seems a little strange to me. . . You're asking that people help you find this girl's contact email address, so you can speak to her? Sorry if I've misunderstood and that's not your intent, however if it is then surely if this girl wanted you to have her email address surely she'd have given it to you? In which case surely its an invasion of her privacy to go snooping it out?
(#3 (permalink))
Old
Mortry (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-17-2010, 07:00 PM

Where did you get that picture from, the site you mentioned?
If so, why don't you ask the site? Or the person you got the picture from?

EDIT: how do you even know she is in Japan?
(#4 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-17-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinMask View Post
This seems a little strange to me. . . You're asking that people help you find this girl's contact email address, so you can speak to her? Sorry if I've misunderstood and that's not your intent, however if it is then surely if this girl wanted you to have her email address surely she'd have given it to you? In which case surely its an invasion of her privacy to go snooping it out?
I thought this also, perhaps he just wants her profile translating so he can figure out how to contact.

If that is the case OP, go to her profile page on the site you linked, sign up to it yourself and send her a message, if you don't have the Japanese skills to do this you need to consider the point of trying to chat up a Japanese girl anyway!

If you want us to help tell you what to say in the message to win her over, um I guess someone here might help you, but it isn't a dating sim game where a certain answer = win cute Japan girl

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.
(#5 (permalink))
Old
Hamany (Offline)
New to JF

Hello comrades - 01-17-2010, 07:23 PM

I always like to identify the Japanese people's understanding of my favorite and I had a desire to authenticate this girl and I hope that help???

how do you even know she is in Japan?
This is very easy because he always look at Japan's culture and scientific encyclopedias

And Thank you
(#6 (permalink))
Old
princessmarisa (Offline)
JF Old Timer

01-17-2010, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamany View Post
I always like to identify the Japanese people's understanding of my favorite and I had a desire to authenticate this girl and I hope that help???

how do you even know she is in Japan?
This is very easy because he always look at Japan's culture and scientific encyclopedias

And Thank you
I think we are having a real language difficulty here in understanding what you want.

She looks Japanese, but might not live in Japan.
If you want to find out who she is, there are thousands of people who look Japanese, posting here will not help.

If you want to know what Japanese people think of you liking Japan, this as far as I know is a forum full of people from other countries that like parts of Japan, so you won't find that here

Fighting ignorance and slaying a few narutards whilst I am at it.
(#7 (permalink))
Old
Hamany (Offline)
New to JF

01-17-2010, 07:45 PM

Thank you very much for you princessmarisa!!

Guided me have responded really talk logical ^ ^ "

I have a sense of the duties of the rave forum is not only for those girls, but ibis identify people's lives you are from the United Kingdom? Can I can communicate with you on the e-mail:

Last edited by Hamany : 01-29-2010 at 04:53 AM.