JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Chikavelli (Offline)
New to JF

Thumbs up Looking for Japanese friends to hang out with when I go to Japan! - 01-20-2010, 02:15 AM

Hi there!!!!!
I'm Chikavelli~ Yoroshiku! I speak Japanese at a high intermediate level. I am a 29 year old Male that lives in Washington state USA. I've had many conversational partners from college so I could do a good job when helping with your english. I have MSN/Skype so just send me a personal message and we can chat/talk! I'm also traveling to Japan in April so if you are there maybe we can hang out! Maybe we can be friends!

Here are my hobbies: Friends, Travel, Photography, Japan, Pottery, sculpting, Painting, Drawing, Classical/Acoustic/Electric Guitar, Metaphysics, Parties, Bars, Japanese Food, Okonomiyaki, Cruzin around the City, Entertaining People, Learning Japanese, And Many Words From Other Languages, Movies, Filming, Music, Art, Fun, Paleontology, Deep Sea Life, Antiques, Architecture, Ancient Civilizations, Fishing, Camping, Astronomy, Racing.

Here is my Music: The Strokes, System of the Down, The Raconteurs, Dead Weather, Segovia Andres, A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, Tool, Pearl Jam, Q-Tip, The White Stripes, Steve Ray Vaughan, Kanye West, Pixies, The Scene, Abikyokan, The Beatles, Weezer, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Jimmy Hendricks, Mad Season, (older)Metallica, Mozart, J.S Bach, Stuff that sounds good.

"Ignorance is consent" Michael Tsarion