JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Chipan123 (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for Japanese friends!!(I'm a Chinese) - 02-05-2010, 11:53 AM

Hello, my dear Japanese friends here, I'm a Chinese currently studying in Singapore as a student. I'm a 14-years-old teenager, but quite interested in politics and military...Well, I accidentally found this forum online, and after reading some posts on the forum, I felt that the majority here are actually quite friendly, so I decided to post this, in order to find some Japanese friends here!

The reason why I want to find some Japanese friends is very simple, because I want to communicate with local Japanese, to know more about Japan. Well, for Chinese, most of us, when talking about Japan, a lot of people cannot be very objective, either because of hatred(I believe you know why, the war in the 1940s), or because of envy and jealousy, jealous of Japan's achievements in the past half a decade. Frankly speaking, I don't like invaders as well, but I feel that we cannot simply think everyone in Japan is bad, right? There MUST be somebody who's friendly, who's willing to make friends with Chinese, who's willing to tell us more about Japan, who's willing to introduce their country to us.

Ok, enough introduction, here's my MSN: xiabonan@live.cn (This is also my Facebook and e-mail).

Please, no matter how old you are(hopefully also a teenager~~), what gender, of course, beautiful girls at my age are the best, haha, I heard the Japanese girls are quite pretty~~ (well, I'm just joking, or you could call that daydreaming, I think teenage girls at my age would probably not so interested in politics and all that kind of stuff)

(Sorry for all my nonsense part...I'm just, you know, too talkative)
(#2 (permalink))
Old
godwine (Offline)
自爆十秒前

02-05-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipan123 View Post
Hello, my dear Japanese friends here, I'm a Chinese currently studying in Singapore as a student. I'm a 14-years-old teenager, but quite interested in politics and military...Well, I accidentally found this forum online, and after reading some posts on the forum, I felt that the majority here are actually quite friendly, so I decided to post this, in order to find some Japanese friends here!

The reason why I want to find some Japanese friends is very simple, because I want to communicate with local Japanese, to know more about Japan. Well, for Chinese, most of us, when talking about Japan, a lot of people cannot be very objective, either because of hatred(I believe you know why, the war in the 1940s), or because of envy and jealousy, jealous of Japan's achievements in the past half a decade. Frankly speaking, I don't like invaders as well, but I feel that we cannot simply think everyone in Japan is bad, right? There MUST be somebody who's friendly, who's willing to make friends with Chinese, who's willing to tell us more about Japan, who's willing to introduce their country to us.

Ok, enough introduction, here's my MSN: xiabonan@live.cn (This is also my Facebook and e-mail).

Please, no matter how old you are(hopefully also a teenager~~), what gender, of course, beautiful girls at my age are the best, haha, I heard the Japanese girls are quite pretty~~ (well, I'm just joking, or you could call that daydreaming, I think teenage girls at my age would probably not so interested in politics and all that kind of stuff)

(Sorry for all my nonsense part...I'm just, you know, too talkative)
Dude, this is the Internet. Men are men, women are men, and underage girls are FBI agents Just be careful what you do when "searching" for friends

Most Japanese girl your age won't find their way to this forum. You will need someone older to really talk to you about politics and or the culture, most Jpanese girl at age 14 aren't really that mature yet....