JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
StillUnPhazed (Offline)
New to JF

Looking for a chat buddy, visiting Tokyo in 3 months - 02-07-2010, 12:39 AM

Hi all! I'm from Canada (it's beautiful here). I'm going to be travelling to Tokyo in 3 months and I was hoping to find someone that can help me out with what to see, what to do while I'm there. I'm travelling with a group of mainly guys (there are two girls coming along) but they want to do the usual sight seeing.

I'm more interested in the night life and the supposed glamor and excitement everyone keeps raving about.

Most importantly, I need some help in locating a motorcycle rental shop. Yes yes, there are numerous sites for foreigners but unfortunately they only rent out 400cc or less and have extremely high prices. I'm looking for 600cc or higher to cruise around Tokyo and the surrounding mountains.

What I'm looking for someone I can write to and answer some of my questions regarding daily life, culture and what people usually do living in Tokyo. I've been there once before, but that was a long time ago and I don't really remember much, I'm hoping this time around, I'll be able to absorb all that I can. ( and someone to call if we get lost or get into trouble haha)

Anyways, drop me a line.

Eric C.