JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ColorMyHeart (Offline)
New to JF

Talking Looking for friends from any part of the world ^^ - 02-13-2010, 10:58 PM

Hello to you all at JapanForum! I am new here so I would like to introduce myself to all of you and hoping to make some new friends (^o^)

About me:
Name- Kristi R. Nilson
Country-United States of America
Age- 17 going on 18
Personality- Pretty friendly, just overcame shyness this year^^

It does not matter what race or religion you are, I do not judge people by their race or religion. As long as you have a good personality and are not a total jerk, I would like to be friends. My e-mail address is happy_gingerbread@yahoo.com and feel free to PM me or send an e-mail.
(#2 (permalink))
Old
superabbytcs (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via AIM to superabbytcs Send a message via MSN to superabbytcs Send a message via Yahoo to superabbytcs
02-15-2010, 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorMyHeart View Post
Hello to you all at JapanForum! I am new here so I would like to introduce myself to all of you and hoping to make some new friends (^o^)

About me:
Name- Kristi R. Nilson
Country-United States of America
Age- 17 going on 18
Personality- Pretty friendly, just overcame shyness this year^^

It does not matter what race or religion you are, I do not judge people by their race or religion. As long as you have a good personality and are not a total jerk, I would like to be friends. My e-mail address is happy_gingerbread@yahoo.com and feel free to PM me or send an e-mail.
It would help people if you included some of your interests, likes, or hobbies. =) Welcome to JapanForum!