JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
rbeng (Offline)
New to JF

Making Friends! - 03-03-2010, 12:51 PM

Hi!
I live near Osaka and I'm Japanese. I just want to make friends all over the world. That’s why I joined this forum.

I love to listen to music! I listen to music every day! I can't imagine the day I don't listen to it. I'm a big fan of Ayumi Hamasaki, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, PINK and etc...And my another hobby is studying language. I have studied English, of course, Korean, ASL which is the language for deaf people in America, and Spanish. I'm studying Spanish right now. So right now, I guess I'm interested in Spanish the most.

if you want, I cant teach you Japanese. I have never taught Japanese, so I don't know if I can, but I hope I can help you a lot!

I'd like to talk about many things and become good friends with you. If you are interested in me, please get in touch with me!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
Frufru (Offline)
New to JF

03-03-2010, 01:02 PM

Hey, there! : ) I'm Tana, from Canada.

I'm 19, like to draw and play games. I'm not much into Beyonce and that sort of stuff; I'm actually more into rock/punk, like Linkin Park or Avenged sevenfold. I like to learn more about other lighthearted cultures, and what makes them unique. Japan has intrigued me since the dawn of time.

Looks like you've made your first friend. ^_^
(#3 (permalink))
Old
filiadragongurl (Offline)
Japan Extraordinaire

Send a message via Skype™ to filiadragongurl
03-03-2010, 06:39 PM

Hello I'm from the East Coast of America. I studied abroad in Hikone in Shiga-ken, so I've been to Osaka a few times.

I'm a music person too, but more playing/singing and not as much listening. I like Ayumi Hamasaki too, but I'm a big fan of Megumi Hayashibara!

Anyway, I'm available for talking over Skype or just e-mailing. I have plenty of sources for learning Japanese, so I wouldn't necessarily be asking you anything, though if you wanted help with English, I'm fine with helping out I'll send you a quick PM so that you know I've left a response.

Welcome to the forum and kore kara yoroshiku!

Want a Lockerz invite? PM me with your e-mail address
(#4 (permalink))
Old
nyc281089 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to nyc281089
Spanish/English - 03-03-2010, 07:11 PM

HI! I need help speaking Japanese, I am Hispanic/American...so you let me know, we can skype =], I also got MSN =J
We can exchange language and cultural worlds
=]
let me know =J

-Santiago A. Gomez Flor
(#5 (permalink))
Old
rbeng (Offline)
New to JF

03-04-2010, 03:11 PM

Thank you for responding me!

I have no time to mail right now, but I promise I'll contact with each of you soon. Please wait patiently.

Thank you.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
japangirl32503 (Offline)
broken wings

03-04-2010, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeng View Post
Hi!
I live near Osaka and I'm Japanese. I just want to make friends all over the world. That’s why I joined this forum.

I love to listen to music! I listen to music every day! I can't imagine the day I don't listen to it. I'm a big fan of Ayumi Hamasaki, Beyonce, Alicia Keys, PINK and etc...And my another hobby is studying language. I have studied English, of course, Korean, ASL which is the language for deaf people in America, and Spanish. I'm studying Spanish right now. So right now, I guess I'm interested in Spanish the most.

if you want, I cant teach you Japanese. I have never taught Japanese, so I don't know if I can, but I hope I can help you a lot!

I'd like to talk about many things and become good friends with you. If you are interested in me, please get in touch with me!
i'm wanting to make friends here too and i am working on learing Japanese.

i like a wide range of music: The Gazette(they are my fav), Spitz, Boa, Kanon Wakeshima, Buck Tick, and Versailles to Three Days Grace, Metro Station, and Lady Gaga. i listen to music all the time when i am painting or doing whatever.

my favorite movie would have to be The Girl Who Leapt Through Time.

i haven't been to Japan yet, i am hoping to go in the next year or two. once i get most of my class work done with, so i can stay in Japan for a month.

gentle fluttering wings
dances around the fairy ring
bathed in the moon light glow
a moon that waxes and wanes
he will give to her
to hold her in this dream forever..
a never ending moon light night...
(#7 (permalink))
Old
ikarichan (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to ikarichan
03-07-2010, 10:39 PM

Hi! I'm a spanish girl from Madrid, and i'm 19 years old, i love music too, and i'm trying to learn japanese by myself, but it's so hard, so if you want, we can talk, i will teach you spanish and you could teach me japanese, if you want of course! I want to make some new friends around the world too :3
(#8 (permalink))
Old
gobbledegook (Offline)
JF Regular

Send a message via MSN to gobbledegook Send a message via Skype™ to gobbledegook
03-08-2010, 12:58 AM

Hi! I'm from Australia and I'm a huge fan of Jpop!
I don't really listen to western music, maybe you can show me~ ww
Hope to hear from you soon.
(#9 (permalink))
Old
chrisleeds (Offline)
New to JF

03-08-2010, 08:48 PM

Hey, I am 18 years old and from England, I am also looking for friends around the world Feel free to add me on msn : chris-leeds@live.co.uk. I will also help out with English if anyone needs it.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
KumaDono (Offline)
New to JF

03-10-2010, 04:38 AM

Yo, u can call me Kuma.. Im from the Mid-Western part of America..
joined not too long ago.. I see ur on the same boat as me(meetin new ppl frm all over the world) n hope we can chit-chat n the near future!! till then.. Dewa Mata!!

The Indestructible Warrior!!