JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
robhol (Offline)
Can I eat him??

Smile Why, hello there - 03-23-2010, 09:56 PM

Hi there! I'm a dude from Norway.

A few months ago I suddenly decided it was time to learn some real Japanese. While I have to admit that my exposure to the language (apart from anime, I mean, ) has been kinda limited, the language has always struck me as very interesting, as has Japan itself.

During these last few months I've studied Japanese a bit on and off (in a way I have too much to do - in another way, waaay too little ) and I like to think that I've made a bit of progress by now.

Nice to meet you all!
よろしくおねがいします!
(#2 (permalink))
Old
berrypie (Offline)
JF Old Timer

Send a message via Skype™ to berrypie
03-24-2010, 06:31 AM

Hello there, I am from Canada

I am sure you will have a great time here. Should you have any questions regarding Japanese grammar, you are always welcome to post your questions in the Japanese Language Help section. There are a few Japanese language experts, as well as natives helping you.

http://www.japanforum.com/forum/japanese-language-help/

When I first came to this forum, I couldn't even write a complete Japanese sentence. I gradually learned more and more from those kind people and I am able to write a bit now but I still have a long way to go.
(#3 (permalink))
Old
robhol (Offline)
Can I eat him??

04-09-2010, 02:37 PM

A little late response on my part, but thanks.

By the way, if anybody who's solid in Japanese would be interested in helping me a little, I have both Skype and WLM/MSN and would greatly appreciate it. In return I could help you with English or, if anybody happens to be interested, Norwegian.

It would be especially nice to talk with someone "native" or fluent, but anybody's welcome.

Last edited by robhol : 04-09-2010 at 04:54 PM.