LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Sanni87 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to Sanni87
Konnichiwa!! - 05-06-2010, 09:06 PM

Hi!

My name is Sanni and I'm a 22 years old Finnish girl.
I'm looking for someone from Japan to penpal with, and get some in return as well, and offcourse someone to be friend with!
One of my future plans is to travel to Japan someday, and it would be nice to have someone then to visit and someone to help me to get to know the Japanese culture and way of living.
I'm still not able to speak Japanese, but I've tried to study it myself to atleast learn some basics.

I'm really interested in the Japanese people and culture, and it all begun a few years ago, when my friend dragged me in to the world of anime. My first anime was Naruto, and after that I also started to listen to Japanese J-rock music which deffenetly is one of worlds best music genres, and made me fall in love! Gackt is the Best one!
I've already visited some J-rock bands (An Café and LM.C) on their conserts here in Finland, and I'm still going to visit atleast D=OUT's, Versailles's and D'espairsRay's conserts over here.
And I've also planed to visit all other possible J-rock bands on their visits here.

I hope that I can make some friends at here!
And then I still want to wish all the Japanese peoples warmly welcome here to Finland at any time! ^_^

So feel free to write and thank you for reading this

Sanni