JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
ARAWRUZ (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ARAWRUZ Send a message via Skype™ to ARAWRUZ
Cool New to this Site, Names Brandon,i wanna japanese and learn japanese im 16 btw. - 05-23-2010, 02:26 AM

Alright, Im american. My names brandon. I Can teach English. Im very good at it. I play xbox 360. if you do thats great i can add your gamertag. and whatnot. I write songs, play guitar,i can sing very well lol. Umm. I love soccer i guess. I want to learn japanese badly. i use all the latest stuff but i know theres nothing better than actually talking to someone and learning from someone who is japanese. Im 16. So im young and im bored. and i wanna meet anyone who is japanese and willing to teach me some new junk. lol i feel like cursing but whatever. i also watch anime, read manga. and love Jdramas. Fav. site is youtube, & MySoju. I love playing Maplestory GMS. Also My skype name is ARAWRUZ. and my windows live email messenger and watever is ARAWRUZ@live.com. so is my facebook. ARAWRUZ@Live.com kk peace. hit me up.So i can hit you up . nah im jk. lol
(#2 (permalink))
Old
ARAWRUZ (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via MSN to ARAWRUZ Send a message via Skype™ to ARAWRUZ
05-23-2010, 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARAWRUZ View Post
Alright, Im american. My names brandon. I Can teach English. Im very good at it. I play xbox 360. if you do thats great i can add your gamertag. and whatnot. I write songs, play guitar,i can sing very well lol. Umm. I love soccer i guess. I want to learn japanese badly. i use all the latest stuff but i know theres nothing better than actually talking to someone and learning from someone who is japanese. Im 16. So im young and im bored. and i wanna meet anyone who is japanese and willing to teach me some new junk. lol i feel like cursing but whatever. i also watch anime, read manga. and love Jdramas. Fav. site is youtube, & MySoju. I love playing Maplestory GMS. Also My skype name is ARAWRUZ. and my windows live email messenger and watever is ARAWRUZ@live.com. so is my facebook. ARAWRUZ@Live.com kk peace. hit me up.So i can hit you up . nah im jk. lol
Our Souls Aint Sold , I listen to all the music you listen to.