JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
Glowfield (Offline)
New to JF

Hi looking for friends in Tokyo specially - 08-15-2010, 02:25 PM

Hello,
I visited Japan a year and a half ago, travelled throughout the country.
I am pretty certain that it is among the most beautiful countries on the planet.

I am a music journalist based in Spain, I would like to connect with people in Tokyo/Japan who love rock and avant guarde music, if youre not into music thats OK too but as I love rock n roll if you do too it be great.

I publish in two languages and among others Ive interviewed David Sylvian...of course Im very lucky and love doing this. I am currently working on an Iggy Pop/Bowie 77 special for the magazine's 25th anniversary in November though I've been with them for 4 years.

I will visit Tokyo in February or March of 2011 for 3 weeks and I would love to have some friends or connections to see Tokyo again, Ive had fabulous guides before but would love to make friends in relation to rock music or philosophy specially.
Looking foward to exchanging emails and information, points of view you name it, I love conversation, rock n roll as I say and travel. Japanese aesthetics and art is fabulous too.
My aim is to have some friends in Japan to get a better understanding of the country.
Please email if interested itd be nice to hear from you.
Glowfiend

Last edited by Glowfield : 08-17-2010 at 05:06 PM.