JapanForum.com

JapanForum.com (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/)
-   Looking for Friends Ads (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/)
-   -   Japanese research (http://www.japanforum.com/forum/looking-friends-ads/35085-japanese-research.html)

fanofreita 12-05-2010 10:58 AM

Japanese research

Hi, my name is Veronica. :vsign:
I´m looking for a few people (1-3) japanase people who are so kind and truthful to answer me on some questions. :o
The questions are about whales in Japan. I´m doing a yearwork on this theme. And in this yearwork I would like to give in some interview.. :p
If there is someone who would be so nice, and glad to do it, it will be very pleasure for me.:rheart:

Thanks a lot.

Veronica
:ywave:

masaegu 12-05-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofreita (Post 840594)
Hi, my name is Veronica. :vsign:
I´m looking for a few people (1-3) japanase people who are so kind and truthful to answer me on some questions. :o
The questions are about whales in Japan. I´m doing a yearwork on this theme. And in this yearwork I would like to give in some interview.. :p
If there is someone who would be so nice, and glad to do it, it will be very pleasure for me.:rheart:

Thanks a lot.

Veronica
:ywave:

Is this about whales or whaling?

RealJames 12-05-2010 12:40 PM

I envision a lack of tact...

Somewhat based on the spam request.

siokan 12-05-2010 01:08 PM

it's okay to admire and okay to eat.

fanofreita 12-05-2010 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masaegu (Post 840595)
Is this about whales or whaling?

It´s focused on killing whales by Japanese people by the Antarctica..

masaegu 12-05-2010 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fanofreita (Post 840624)
It´s focused on killing whales by Japanese people by the Antarctica..

I see. Do you not kill animals for food in your country?

fanofreita 12-05-2010 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masaegu (Post 840625)

actually yes, but we don´t say that we hunt animal for science research. And it´s also by IWC prohibited. They can be hunted only for science researches...

RobinMask 12-05-2010 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by masaegu (Post 840625)

Not endangered ones . . .

File0 12-05-2010 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobinMask (Post 840628)
Not endangered ones . . .

I don't want to be rude but that's not entirely true...unfortunately...
For example north Italian people love to eat rare sing-birds, almost extincted them in their homeland so they come/go to other counties to hunt (every year they hunt hundreds of these little things down just in my country- illegally of course)... no comment...
And don't forget that hunting for fur or other selfish reasons still count - like your national sport: hunting (endangered) red-foxes...

dogsbody70 12-05-2010 05:26 PM

actually we are not allowed to hunt foxes any more, and they weren't hunted for their pelt-- they can be a real nuisance to farm stock among other things-- just rip the heads from chickens and kill lambs.

Now foxes are becoming too numerous in urban areas. If there were cases of rabies-- foxes would quickly spread the disease.

I dislike animal fur being used for clothes totally.