JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
tatsuchan18 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to tatsuchan18 Send a message via Yahoo to tatsuchan18 Send a message via Skype™ to tatsuchan18
I would like to make japanese friends! X3 - 01-03-2011, 09:29 PM

Hi, I'm Tatsu. I would like to make Japanese friends. I'm just learning Japanese, but i would like to have the chance to speak Japanese with another person and we could also speak English if you want to learn.

I like anime, manga, art, and dragons. I'm currently watching/reading, Bakuman, Code Geass, Future Diary, MM!, Toradora, and My little sister can't be this cute.

(i already posted in the language exchange board, but i want a lot of people to see my posts so im posting in similar places too. )

Hope to hear from everyone soon! ^^
(#2 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

01-03-2011, 09:59 PM

Try Lang-8 - Multi-lingual language learning and language exchange | Lang-8

And since you also like art you should make an account on pixiv (It's a Japanese art community site.) イラストコミュニケーションサービス[pixiv(ピクシブ)]

Here lately I've been going on these sites a lot and I've commenting in Japanese every day

Also, I've made a list of all the words to know to get through registration on pixiv on JapaneseClass.jp JapaneseClass.jp | Japanese website registration by StonerPenguin (Scroll down about midway and click on the 'quiz' button).

I hope you can read in Japanese!
(#3 (permalink))
Old
tatsuchan18 (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via AIM to tatsuchan18 Send a message via Yahoo to tatsuchan18 Send a message via Skype™ to tatsuchan18
01-03-2011, 10:57 PM

thankyou, i tried going to the lang-8 site, but im unable to write a good message in japanese since im just starting out so unless they can read english fairly well, im going to have some trouble with matches. ^^'
(#4 (permalink))
Old
StonerPenguin (Offline)
loves bein' gross ಥ‿à

01-03-2011, 11:55 PM

Uhh, well, it's much harder to speak and have a conversation in Japanese than it is to read and write comments in Japanese... What exactly are you looking for?

BTW, I have some random handy resources for ya;
Master Hiragana (日本語) - Smart.fm
Master Katakana (日本語) - Smart.fm
Japanese Core 2000: Step 1 (日本語) - Smart.fm

Smart.fm's Core 2000 & 6000 series are awesome. They have audio, example sentences and English translations Also, you can get Berlitz Japanese phrase book with CD off of Amazon for like $5 Amazon.com: Japanese Phrase Book & CD (9789812681928): Berlitz: Books (I really like those phrasebooks; I have 'em in Russian, Japanese and French)

I got other resources I can email you and stuff if you want.