JapanForum.com  

LinkBack Thread Tools
(#1 (permalink))
Old
loismcbee (Offline)
New to JF

Smile Hi guys! I'm Japanese ;) I'm looking for friend from all of the world - 11-27-2011, 12:55 PM

I'm Japanese. I have lived in Seattle to learn English since 7/Sep. I can teach to you Japanese if you want it. Because I want to improve my English, will you make friend with me?  
I don't care about your English skill, your country and your native language. Let's improve our language skill together.
In addition, if you have some question about Japanese, your interest in Japanese or something like that, I would like to help you

日本人の方ももちろん大歓迎です~~~!英語勉強され ている方やしようと思ってる方も気軽にお返事ください ^-^

reay3.30@gmail.com
(#2 (permalink))
Old
AkumaMegami (Offline)
New to JF

Send a message via Skype™ to AkumaMegami
hi! - 11-27-2011, 05:31 PM

hi Im learning japanese and I would like to make friends with you.do you have skype?if so mine is akume_megami add me

Akuma_Megam
(#3 (permalink))
Old
loismcbee (Offline)
New to JF

11-27-2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkumaMegami View Post
hi Im learning japanese and I would like to make friends with you.do you have skype?if so mine is akume_megami add me
I can't find you ><
(#4 (permalink))
Old
KYUUxKYUU (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2011, 03:47 AM

I have a question if you don't mind answering. Is there any specific reason you're searching for someone? And your English is really good. ^^
(#5 (permalink))
Old
loismcbee (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2011, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KYUUxKYUU View Post
I have a question if you don't mind answering. Is there any specific reason you're searching for someone? And your English is really good. ^^
Of course! I don't mind! you can!! Just I want conversation with someone to use English or the other languages. I think that way is good practice each other. I really really improve my English skills. when I make mistake my English, I want to fix or suggest other sentence. This is my true reason.
If you have some question, you can ask me and you should lol ^^ You can use E-mail or this site. I am waiting for your reply! Thank you

ありがとうございます!

Last edited by loismcbee : 11-28-2011 at 04:10 AM.
(#6 (permalink))
Old
KYUUxKYUU (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2011, 04:22 AM

Thank you for replying so quickly! X3
I'd be more than happy to help you with your English if you'd like, though I wouldn't want to be too critical at times. My email address is roda-rora@live.com. ^^ And perhaps we could trade language experiences? I also know some Spanish and in the progress of learning German.

RinxLen: The Best Vocaloid Couple Ever
(#7 (permalink))
Old
dlich (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2011, 11:43 AM

Hey guys! I've just registred on the forum. I'm interested in japan and it's culture already for 6 years, since i've started watching anime, reading manga and playing visual novels. I might look to you like otaku, but i really don't feel myself as otaku, I don't have anything against otaku by the way. I've also wanted to learn japanese for quite some time. Of course I've got some basic knowledge from the anime: a few words, the way you build sentences and such. But i'd like to learn it more throughfuly. Btw english isn't my native language and i'd like to improve it as well. I'm actualy russian and i'm living in israel right now. I'm seeking to make friends with someone japanese for the purpose of communication and learning more about japan. Ofc i'll be happy to help you learning english and i'll try to ansewer any question you have related to russia or israel. My skype is masterdemilich. But i don't have acces to it until saturday, since i serve in the army. =/ i'm typing from my phone right now and it's really not comfortable.
(#8 (permalink))
Old
KYUUxKYUU (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2011, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlich View Post
Hey guys! I've just registred on the forum. I'm interested in japan and it's culture already for 6 years, since i've started watching anime, reading manga and playing visual novels. I might look to you like otaku, but i really don't feel myself as otaku, I don't have anything against otaku by the way. I've also wanted to learn japanese for quite some time. Of course I've got some basic knowledge from the anime: a few words, the way you build sentences and such. But i'd like to learn it more throughfuly. Btw english isn't my native language and i'd like to improve it as well. I'm actualy russian and i'm living in israel right now. I'm seeking to make friends with someone japanese for the purpose of communication and learning more about japan. Ofc i'll be happy to help you learning english and i'll try to ansewer any question you have related to russia or israel. My skype is masterdemilich. But i don't have acces to it until saturday, since i serve in the army. =/ i'm typing from my phone right now and it's really not comfortable.
You're in the army? That's very courageous...
Russia is wonderful. <3

RinxLen: The Best Vocaloid Couple Ever
(#9 (permalink))
Old
dlich (Offline)
New to JF

11-28-2011, 02:16 PM

[?QUOTE=KYUUxKYUU;888366]You're in the army? That's very courageous...
Russia is wonderful. <3[/quote]

Actualy, it's not very courageous cause of 2 reasons: the army in israel is obligitory and i'm serving in the non-fighting forces. I have a technical profession here.
(#10 (permalink))
Old
loismcbee (Offline)
New to JF

Thank you for your reply! - 11-28-2011, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlich View Post
I am really happy to read your posting because you seem to like Japan very much. If you want to my help or something, I would like to help you. I like anime, too. You know most Japanese people like anime, manga, novel, and something like that, but they are not otaku. Even though we never think you are otaku you like them. Because of our great culture, right? Don't worry about anything especially when you talk with me. I DON'T CARE about anything! when you ask something, you should be relax Maybe I will be able to answer to your every asking. I hope I will be good friend for you.

I see. you can't use Skype until Saturday. Do you belong to army? I am interested in army because we don't have one. I really like "Call of Duty" series. There is no rush and keep your pace!

I want to talk with you, and I want to fix my English when I make mistake it. Then I want to learn another language after I acquire English.

Now do you have some questions about Japanese?

And, uh, one more thing. You ought to use Japanese with English sentences to talk with me. I will be able to fix your grammar and sentence even paragraph.
Can you send me E-mail ?
Thank you for your reading

My email address : reay3.30@gmail.com
My skype ID : reay3.30(name=palmtop tiger)

Last edited by loismcbee : 11-28-2011 at 02:44 PM.